SCUBA Diving

SCUBA Diving

Posted by davidpeterwoodhead 
SCUBA Diving
March 06, 2011 06:27PM
Learn to SCUBA dive during your holiday in Halkidiki. TRITON SCUBA CLUB, Thessaloniki, Kalithea, Pefkohori, and Palliouri,Tuition from Novice (Discover Scuba Diving) to Instructor (I.D.C.) PADI "GOLD PALM RESORT" Our Intructors speak Greek, Russian, French, German, English. Find us at Tritonscubaclub.gr or call in to the shop at Pefkohori (opposite the petrol station) to book your dives. We dive every day,9am and 2pm, (night dives by arrangement) 15 dive sites. DIVING IS FUN...START TODAY
billy
Re: SCUBA Diving
March 18, 2011 05:14PM
Hi Can you tell me what the different sites are
Thanks
March 22, 2011 12:02PM
The main one, where we do "Discover Scuba Diving" is Porto Valitsa, just down the road from the Chrouso Village Hotel (where the dive base is) nearby Paliouri, the others are the many inlets bays and other accessible parts of the coast, I do not know all their place-names, just how to get to them ! They range in interest:- caves, deep,shallow, flora and fauna etc.
Leo Childs
March 28, 2011 08:56AM
I go diving with POSEIDON DIVING ACADEMY which is on the second 'leg' in Halkidiki. Have you tried them?? They have a huge range of sites, many at the 'Turtle' Island and then others which are at all the little bays. They are great; friendly, always organised and punctual and all their equipment is new, as is their boat and compressor. I would really recommend that if you are in Halkidiki, go to them. The shop is inside the porto carras resort which is great for kids and wives that dont want to dive, but want a great beach with facilities like food, drinks etc...try them and explore more great diving spots!!
Billy
March 28, 2011 10:41PM
The second leg is a bit far to go if you are on Kassandra peninsula.I use Odyssey Dive Club a British run dive centre and have always had a great time and a first class service.
I think the main thing is to check the centre out and make sure that they follow safe diving practices and have a great diving holiday.
Greece has loads to offer above and below the surface.
If you go to Pefkohori make sure you go to the old square and go to Maki's for a meal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login