Summer job in Greece 2011

Summer job in Greece 2011
February 25, 2011 09:10PM
Hello,

We are good friends and students Faculty of Fine Arts in Brno Arts from the Czech Republic. We are painters and teachers...We are looking for some summer work in beautiful place with good people. We found your job offer in hotel in Greece. We would like come for you and help you.

My name is Marie Vranova. I am 29 years old. I am student and teacher in Art of college in Prague. I am very friendly. I love talking with people, nature and discovering new places and culture.

My friend Barbora Chlastakova is 27 years old. She is very nice girl and she has same hobbies like me. We like working and smiling.

And my friend Martina Spetikova is 26 years old. She is very nice and high girl and she is very friendly and she and is very much like learning cultures.

We would like to spend summer holiday in Greece. We can start working about 1th of July till September.
We have been working in Greece last summer on the Karpathos. Karpathos is very nice.

If you would take us, we will very happy. It is good experience for us in ours life.

We are artist but we have not any problem with strange work. We were a chambermaid or service in hotel or restaurant.

We are looking forward for see you soon

Marie and Barbora and Martina

www.marievranova.com
feeluzo
Re: Summer job in Greece 2011
April 05, 2011 12:45PM
i am looking for a summer job in greece any position available.
Branka
April 05, 2011 04:45PM
Hello,we are two friends from Serbia and looking for summer job in Greece as chambermaids. I`m Branka,49 years old and my friend is Jasna,she is 30. For every detail you can ask.
vaida
May 05, 2011 11:44AM
Hello, we are two friends from Lithuania. We are looking for a job in Greece. Vaida 23, this year I will be finishing my bachelor degree of sociology and politics and will get a teacher qualification. For 4 seasons I have been working in Lithuanian seaside beach as a waitress and salesgirl, also I have been working in fast food restaurant and cafe for a year. Edita (22) is studying Law in the college. She also have experience in waiting, for 2 years she has been working in Lithuanian seaside cafe.We responsible,honest, outgoing and hard-working. We would like to work as a waitresses or chambermaids.
We are looking forward to see you soon.
Nikola223
May 23, 2011 10:39PM
Hello, me and a friend of mine are looking for summer jobs in hotels in Greece, we are both students on the tourism university here. We have expirience in working in hotels. please if you have some offers email me at nidzo_12@hotmail.com

tgabjs,
looking for job
May 24, 2011 10:12PM
hello, everybody iam from sierra leone west africa iam looking for job iam presently resiceding in athens greece for 2 years now i can paint work in a club as langer clean house sea side beach restraunt cafe and many other things. my name is Abubakarr Daboh, i was born on the 16th of july 1988 i have all my pappers to work.
iam responsibel hard working , cool and intelligent guy. u can call me on this number 6957981646 or e mail me abubakarrdaboh@yahoo.com.
thanks for your cooperation iam waiting to hear from u soon.
Nikolaus
May 28, 2011 08:52PM
Hello i am cook and i would like to find some work in Greece
nikolamatijevic@hotmail.com
Limnoalex
June 18, 2011 08:06PM
We are offering job on Skopelos island.We are looking for one girl for chamber-maid position.
ali nasir
June 20, 2011 02:55PM
i m looking work in greece for summer any hard work i can do i m legel hare i from paksitan i m 29 year old if any body need
my email ali_raza9083@yahoo.com
my mobile number 6951323557
Roula
September 16, 2015 05:52PM
Hi, i am from Beirut -Liban and I need two chambermaids.. In 2011 the job you wanted was for Greece.. Now in 2015 do you still need a job? If yes, it will be in Liban, what do you think?
Nicole Onodi
March 18, 2016 07:46PM
Hello, me and my friend are looking for a job during summer smiling smiley
I am 21 years old, tourism student..and my friend is Jovan, who is 22 years old - student of organic crop production.And we are from Serbia.
Anyway, we are looking for a job - as a barstaff, in the income agency...anything at all smiling smiley so if you have some job offers, please contact me, my e-mail adress is: onodi.nicole@gmail.com
Kostadin
May 03, 2016 02:44PM
Hello, we are couple, 32 old and 25 old from Bulgaria and looking for any jobs. We are hard working and friendly. We speak English, Russian and Bulgarian.
Kostadin_di@abv.bg
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login