Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by Rita 
DanyC
Re: Pefkohori
June 30, 2006 08:53AM
Hello!

I intend to go to Pefkohori at the beginig of september and stay at Hotel Marabou. Can somebody tell me something about this hotel (I saw a couple of pictures and seems to be nice)?

Also I'm interested in the entertainment part ... we are a group of 11 youngsters and want to know how the nightlife is ... are there clubs, discos ...? I hope that Pefkochori is not a very quiet place and we can party all night long grinning smiley

Thank you.
DaveS
June 30, 2006 11:17AM
Nah, there's plenty of bars and clubs especially along the seafront - although they might get quieter in Sept. Does anyone know? There's also a nightclub, the name of which escapes me. I've no idea what it's like, others might.
Rita
July 04, 2006 02:21PM
Dear Charlie,
Of course we provide bath towels in the rooms, see u soon.
July 04, 2006 05:45PM
Nono club smiling smiley
Rita
July 05, 2006 08:30AM

If Im not mistaken hotel Marabou is right on the sea front in the middle of the village. But it only deals with Sweeds and Russians, .Small hotel, small rooms but tidy. As for night life by Sept its starting to wind down. Theres a club called nonon which stays open till the last person leaves and various other bars scattered around, Im sure u will find plenty to do especially if theres 11 of you.
enjoy.
craig
July 11, 2006 10:14AM
hi has any one been to the flesvos hotel. and wich travel company goes ther
Shelley
July 11, 2006 03:22PM
Hi to Rita from Aeollos,

We've just booked for a visit to Aeollos in July 2007. I have found this forum after a quick google search and I am amazed to find you. I'm really looking forward to our visit as we have bever been to Greece. Your BBQ is getting great reviews on holiday uncovered so looking forward to it.

Shelley Wilkinson
Phil
July 11, 2006 11:12PM
Hi I have just returned from staying at the anna maria and the only word is fantastic made many friends and the staff are great regards Phil room 3 PS do u have their email addres as I promised to send matios something only trouble is it is probably in Greek!
July 14, 2006 07:40AM
hey Phil,

Do you have an email address of Anna Maria's ap.?
I want to go in Sept. but I don't know which ap. to chose: Magdalena hotel, Anna M. ap, Aellos ap, Iolli ap, Pilalidis Studios Apartments or Pella Studios Apartments? Also do you know how can i get an email address for the last 3 ? thank you
July 14, 2006 08:27AM

You can email Rita at Aellos Apartments by clicking on her name on this thread

Hi Rita, lovely cheesecake........Joanne
Mihailo
July 14, 2006 09:12PM
I am coming to Pefkohori on 19-29 July, and I need somewhere to stay. Is there some available studios or appartments for rent???

Tel: +381652446398
Mr. Mihailo Milenkovic
Mihailo
July 14, 2006 09:13PM
Mihailo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am coming to Pefkohori on 19-29 July, and I need
> somewhere to stay. Is there some available studios
> or appartments for rent???
>
> Tel: +381652446398
> Mr. Mihailo Milenkovic

I forgot to mention that I need for two persons.

July 15, 2006 07:42AM
Do you know if Aeollos ap. have the same mail address, or do they have a website? I wrote them 2 days ago but still no answer.
Squigles
Pefkohori - Loli Apartments
July 15, 2006 12:42PM
Of to Greece in 6 days time, anyone got any info on the Loli Apartments ?

Regards

squigles
Paul & Mandy
July 16, 2006 03:40PM
We stayed at the Ioli Village in June & found the apartments clean but basic.
People were very friendly (espscially Costas in the Supermarket). Pool was clean and average size, but get down early for a sun lounger as there weren't enough to go round.
Pefkohori in general was very nice, the locals were very friendly also.
It's the perfect place to just lie back and relax, very quiet place.
Lots of stray dogs but they don't bother anyone just keep themselves to themselves (some were actually very nice).
All in all a good holiday.
Kastri
July 16, 2006 03:55PM
Hi Rita

I`ve heard some wonderfull things about your hotel and I`m wondering if you have any two bedroom apartments (three adults &toddler) .
We are planning to visit pefkohori around 25th of August
squigles
July 17, 2006 01:13PM
Paul & Mandy

Thanks for the info :-)

squigles
Rita
July 19, 2006 11:38AM

Hello,
Aeollos hotel manly deal with Thomas Cook so I can only suggest that anyone interested should contact them, sometimes there are cancalations, in which case you can get a good last minute deal. Sorry, cant help otherwise.
I have heard that the Anna Maria is a great place, clean, good pool and very friendly, I havent been but have always heard great reports. The Magdalena doesnt have a pool but very near to the beach, rooms small but very clean. The Ioli and Pelalidis are old hotels but well kept with large grounds for kids to run around in, very basic especially the Pelalidis, quiet bar with not alot happening. Pella studios are also very near the beach, pool but VERY basic and small rooms kept emaculate. Not alot happening there, very very quiet.
Hope that helps a little.
Louise
Ammon Garden Hotel
July 26, 2006 10:54AM
Hi,

Does anyone have the contact details of The Ammon Garden as I am having a lot of trouble finding them on the internet and I wish to book a room.

Thanks
rita
July 29, 2006 10:36AM
I know that ammon garden deal with thomas cook during the summer, so try them at least to get the direct number. I donot think that they have a web site.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login