Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by Rita 
andy & hellen
Re: Pefkohori July 2005
November 25, 2005 02:12PM
anna

hiya stranger from andy & hellen

have fond memories of our stay at the aeollos with you as our tour rep (last week of the season 2001)

drunken sing-songs on the coach coming back from a greek night (hope your voice has improved), throwing you in the pool, you chasing and kissing all the young lads ... happy days

hoping you are enjoying your cabin crew role

hi to all at the aeollos ... see you again in july

andy and hellen
CHRIS BARBER
Re: Pefkohori
December 11, 2005 08:38PM
Hi Rita,just booked 2 weeks with you from May18 to June1 2006, can you tell me am i better off booking a hire car for 2 weeks and picking it up from airport,or getting the transfer coach to the hotel and getting a car from the resort ? what kind of prices can i expect in the resort for a hire car, say a renault clio size.Have looked on internet most of the day and your hotel keeps popping up as a very highly recommended one,everyone is singing your praises. Chris.
Bernard
Re: loli apartments Pefkohori
December 29, 2005 03:39PM
Hello,

can anyone give me any info on the loli apartments please. My wife and I are considering booking for early in sept 06 and we have no idea what to expect as we have never been to greece before. I have never booked through Kosmar before either so any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Bernard
Sandie
January 04, 2006 01:47PM
Hi Bernard

We went to Ioli last August and enjoyed it so much we have booked again for this summer. The accomodation at Ioli is fairly basic, but clean. It has a nice pool. It's close to the shops and beach.

Sandie
andy
Re: loli apartments Pefkohori
January 05, 2006 02:08PM
We stayed at the Ioli August 2002

Very, very basic and found that if you were travelling with Kosmar that the rooms were a lot poorer than those sourced through JMC (The receptionist, Anna?, had to remove loads of blankets from our room when we checked in! So think it had been used as a store room before we got there). Thought the pool was dirty, lots of kiddies with ear infections. Its a bit of a walk to the main village area too if memory serves us well.

Sorry to sound down on this hotel but have found the Aeollos (highly recommended), Esperides or Ammon Garden much nicer over the several years we've been going to Pefkohori.

Village is excellent.

Enjoy

Andy
Sharron Humphrey
January 10, 2006 03:22PM
Hi,
I wonder if anyone can help me please. We are going to Pefkohori in June and can't find a strett map anywhere. Just want to get a feel for the layout.
Much appreciate any help, thanks Sharron
Shirley Peter and Daniel Stow
Re: Pefkohori Aeollos
January 12, 2006 03:53PM
We stayed at your resort in july 2003 and are plamnning on coming again in 2007 we loved the place and the people were very friendly and service was exxcellent see you in 2007
mark
January 14, 2006 03:56PM

Hello Rita,

We have booked today with Thomas Cook to stay at your Aeollos Aparthotel in August this year. Just wondering how much you charge for breakfast per person and air conditioning. Would be very grateful if you could let us know. (We are a party of six)

Many thanks. Mark
paul
January 18, 2006 04:33AM
We have booked a 2 week holiday at the ioli apts in June. Would you please tell me if there is any building work going on nearby as we have been told there is and are worried about the disruption. This our first holiday abroad and want it to be perfect for our children.
Many thanks,
Paul Martin (Manchester, England).
maria
January 18, 2006 06:30PM
Hehe,there is always building work going on in Pefkohori,don't worry about it,a beautiful place and wonderful people,my daughter and i fell in love with the place 8 years ago,and keep going back for more (5 weeks in the summer) enjoy..
amanda
January 21, 2006 07:18PM
Hi Rita.

Coming to ioli village in june. could you tell me what it's like please.

Mandy
Holly
January 22, 2006 04:46PM
Is the area lively for couples and friends and are there plenty of lively bars around?
Dave
January 23, 2006 01:53PM
Sharron - the main road runs through it parallel to the beach and there's lots of roads off it going down to the beach, just a hundred yards or so away from the main road. The old sqaure is the exception, turn away from the beach at the roandabout (by the post office) and you'll find the old square by the church. There's dirt cheap pocket maps in gift shops - 1 Euro - if you need one but the town isn't very big.

Bernard/Paul/Amanda - my wife and I stayed at Ioli village last June, basic but clean is a sound desription. Usual Greek cooking facilities - two rings and a kettle. Very near two big supermarkets. Just a few minutes walk from the centre of town. Reasonably spacious - we had an appartment for four for just the two of us. We are going back again next year. The building work was going on whilst we were there, almost opposite the entrance, but we barely noticed it to be honest. The pool was fine, rather over-run by towels sunbathing themselves from early morning - despite threats from the management to remove them - but I guess you get that everywhere.

Holly - plenty of bars especially on the front. We were there low season (June) and they were very quiet early evening. Probably pick up late evening and busier mid season. Hanioti also close at hand, just a short taxi ride away.
jackie waters
January 31, 2006 03:02PM
Can anyone tell me what the atrium's like? Pefkohori sounds a really nice place we're going mid aug 2006 is the atrium a hike up a hill or not too bad?
Rita
Re: Pefkohori July 2005
February 08, 2006 05:50PM
Dear Chris,
Sorry its taken me so long to reply but i was holidaying in Australia for 2months and just got back. Well very happy to hear that you'll be joining us this year. Definately come down on the transfer bus as you have already paid for it and rent through us as it is definately cheaper. P.S We have paid all those people to say good words about us.
See you soon Rita.
Rita
Re: Pefkohori Aeollos
February 08, 2006 05:59PM
Hello Mark,
Sorry about the delay, been travelling Australia. Well, glad to hear that you've chosen us for your hollies. O.k, breaky can start from 2.50 for toast, jam, juice up to the full breaky for 5E & A/c is 8E per day.
regards Rita
andy & hellen
February 10, 2006 08:11AM
Rita

Hi and welcome home

Boys clothes in post so hopefully you should receive them soon, sorry they're a bit late, thought it best to wait until you returned home before sending them.

Hope you all enjoyed your well deserved break to Oz

Looking forward to seeing you again in July

Can't wait! Talk soon.

Luv

Hellen & Andy
adam zacharchenko
February 11, 2006 12:17PM
hi,
i live in england in a small city caled lancaster. came to halkidiki a couple of years ago and fell in love with it.stayed in the hotel poseidon in pefkohori(near the beach) and absolutely had an amazing week.several dull and boring office jobs later i find myself wanting to move out there. is this easy to do and is it is to find accomodation whilst out there? id probably only be looking for a bar job or something just so i could afford the way of life.many thanks,
adam (age 22)
Roy
February 11, 2006 06:31PM
Ther is a Lidl in Athitos the next village from Kalithea
Tracey
March 09, 2006 04:49PM
Hi

I have a friend who is coming out to Pefkohori in August to get married, along with a fair few others we are coming out to witness the occassion, at the moment we are looking at 2 accommodations to stay in and would like some info if poss on either of them - they are the Petridis apartments and Ammon gardens - we would prefer a quiet place to stay no where near noisy clubs, bars etc.

Also my friend is informed she has to marry at Palini town hall - if any one has any pictures of this they would be much appreciated - how far away is Palini town hall from pefkohori?

One last thing - my friend would like any helpful recommendations as to a Taverna that would hold a small reception for her that is well situated to the beach and comes highly recommended for their food and wine.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Tracey x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login