Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by Rita 
soph
Re: Love the holiday
October 07, 2004 06:26PM
hi just like 2 say how beautiful halkidiki is i stayed in pefkohori and had the best holiday ever! it really is gorgeous every1 should go!
chris
October 11, 2004 12:28PM
hi rita, my family and i visited pefkohri back in may. we stayed in the aloni studios and had such a fabulous time, we returned again in august. my sister and i have fell in love with the area so much we are hoping to buy somewhere small there. could you give me any details you have of estate agents there? and also, are there many primary schools in pefkohri and surrounding areas? thanks!!
Darren
October 18, 2004 09:14AM
Rita, Its Darren Gail and Sam here,we have booked for next year with you but are having trouble with Airtours after Gail booked with them by mistake,if you could e-mail me with your e-mail address i can contact you directly regarding a few issues, Gail says brown cotton for Burberry bag repair. Thanks Rita you can contact me on

mainiahq@tiscali.co.uk
marie
October 26, 2004 03:38PM
Hi

Are there any hotels etc open from oct - feb time?

just got back from Pilalidis aprts in Pefkorhri and want to go back NOW!
Hellen
October 27, 2004 08:58AM
Marie,

the Aeollos Apart / Hotel is open all year round, it is run and owned by a fabulous couple Themis and Rita.

Your best bet is to contact them direct, if you go to google and type in Aeollos it will bring various sites from which you can get their details from.
My hubby and I have stayed with them a few times now though in the summer season.

I know that they are geared up for the colder weather Central heating in all the rooms etc.

If you do make it back to Pefkohori, have a great time.
Rita
October 27, 2004 10:18AM
Dear Gail and Darren,
Hello, Im really glad to hear that you want to join us again. Leave that bag at home this time. We are no longer with airtours... I told YOU last year. We are with Thomas cook this year definately even though you may be told otherwise. Email me at aeollos@otenet.gr and tell me what you need. Love Rita.
Rita
October 27, 2004 10:22AM
Hell Marie
My name is Rita and I own Aeollos hotel. We are open all thru the winter . Each room has central heating and air con for heat, and a fully equipt kitchen. We are situated very close to the Pelalides. If u need more info email at aeollos@otenet.gr .
regards Rita
marie
Re: Love the holiday need a job
October 27, 2004 03:09PM
Hi all

Myself and my friend ages 24 + 18 wish to go back to Pefkorhi in March and find somewhere to live and work for the season - do you think we will find work okay? At the moment im learnin basic greek but hope i can get by with just the basics!

Does anyone know of good place to rent for season and how we could find work?

We are thinking of bookin a weeks hols in march and looking for job etc whilst there?
billy
November 04, 2004 12:43AM
Hi there,

We have just booked an holiday in Pefkohori at the Aeollos Aparthotel next year.

Would you be so good to give us a bit of background about the place, where we are staying and the place to go and things to do.

Yf

Billy

Family of 2 adults and 2 kids
andy
November 16, 2004 09:08AM
billy

hi. you'll love this hotel and pefkohori ... very family orientated. owner’s themis and rita and their staff are wonderful ... and nothing is too much trouble.

the hotel has a great pool and also a child size splash pool and plenty of sun loungers along with a small kiddies play area. the bar is open all through the day and well into the next morning (though themis never allows this to disturb other guests late at night) and has Sky and a pool table. snack bar serves good food throughout the day at very reasonable prices.

the area itself is very nice, a combination of new and old. the village is being developed but not in the high rise spain sort of way, we believe that nothing new is allowed over 3 storeys. there was a little building work going on opposite the hotel (when we were there in july and october this year), but this will have been finished by the start of the new season, we should think, as the building was up and it was being finished off in october (electrics and fitting out etc). the old town is set back into the hills behind the beach and main road and is very quaint and good to explore.

the hotel is literally yards from the beach. beach nearer the hotel tends to get very busy during the summer months, we tend to go down past the jetty, beach is nicer and quieter. good snorkelling/diving. lots of tavernas and bars to choose from. we frequent Captains a lot on the main road through the village ... excellent food, brilliant service and the owner Petros is an absolute star.

there are lots of villages to visit on the peninsular; we would recommend afitos particularly ... very olde worlde (greek style)!!! with regards to the trips run by the holiday company, as this is changing this coming year these could well change too, but there is usually a good choice. we liked the captains castaway cruise to sithonia (the next peninsular), very quiet and lovely beaches. there are lots of companies in the village offering trips too, if in doubt seek advise from themis at the hotel.

if going during july and august watch the heat, can get into the high 90s and low 100s most days so take plenty of high factor sun lotion and watch the kids (goes without saying i know). the transfer from the airport is approx 1.5 to 2 hours and themis will have you into your rooms in no time once you get to the aeollos.

all that’s left to say in enjoy your stay. we'll be there again (our 5th year) come july ... have a good one.

andy & hellen
lucy ,
November 25, 2004 05:24PM
Hi Rita ,just read your message about pefkohori, would have loved to know more about the place , we have booked to go into the pilalidis studios , wish I had known about your place , and if take guests , if it wouldn,t be too much trouble could you please Email me and give me some info, thanks for listening hope to hear from you soon , lucy , from England
lynn
December 06, 2004 10:23AM
hi Marie, my pal and me are middle aged , girls who like a drink and a laugh , we have booked to go to palilidis studio,s late september 2005 , come on , tell me everything we need to know ------- will we like it , first time to greece after 3 years going to Cyprus , god bless
taxidave
coming out end of march
January 25, 2005 09:59PM
We hope to be out in Pefkohori at the end of March will you be open and how much for a room . 30/03/05 to11/04/05
taxidave
Nicky
Re: coming out end of march
March 10, 2005 09:12PM
Hi Rita

A big group of us are going to stay in Fourka in May. 2 Years ago my myself and my family came to Pefkohori and had a fantastic holiday and met lots of friendly bar and restaurant owners.

I am planning to visit Pefkohori, whilst staying in Fourka and was wondering if you could give me an idea on distance and taxi/bus fairs?

Hoping to meet up with Petros (not sure how it's spelt). He then owned a small restuarant on the main road in Pefkohori. He drives round on a imitation Harley Davison.

Would be grateful of any information you can provide.
maria
21st july 05
March 20, 2005 10:20AM
Hi my daughter and i love pefkohori,we have flights for 21st july for 2 weeks,no accommodation yet,help!!!! there will be 4 of us in our party,2 single mums with daughters,can't wait,if you know of anywhere near beach that is comfy and clean I would appreciate your help,thanks and god bless,
Maria.
RITA
Retongue sticking out smileyETROS
April 18, 2005 06:48AM
JUST TO LET U KNOW PETROS JUST BROKE WITH HIS LONG TERM GIRL ABOUT XMAS TIME..................... so hes available ..
RITA
Re:pilalidis
April 18, 2005 06:54AM
HI LYNN
PILALIDIS IS VERY NICE. BUEATIFUL GARDENS AND APPTS ARE JUST AS NICE. BUT!!!......... A LITTLE BIT QUIET AS FAR AS ENTERTAINMENT GOES. DONOT WORRY, THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER PLACES NEAR BY THAT U CAN HAVE LOTS OF DRINKS AT. THE HTL IS SITUATED A LITTLE WAY OUTSIDE THE VILLAGE BUT U WILL DEFINATELY LIKE IT. PS NICE POOL..
RITA
Re:pilalidis
April 18, 2005 07:01AM
HI LUCY
SORRY THAT I DIDNT GET BACK TO U, PILALIDIS IS REALLY LOVELY, WE ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND DOWN THE ROAD BY THE WATER, NOT FAR. PILALIDIS HTL IS VERY WELL LOOK AFTER, CLEAN , PLESANT GARDENS AND SURROUNDINGS, NICE POOL AND AREA BUT JUST A BIT QUIET AS FAR AS ENTERTAINMENT GOES. U CAN DROP IN AND SEE US AT AEOLLOS IF U WANT !
jane
iolivillage
April 26, 2005 08:24AM
hi there me and a party of ten r cuming to stay at the iolivillage apartments on the 11th august 2005 for 2 weeks.cnt wait.can any1 plz tell me wat the resort is like xxx
david beeston
looking for accomadation
April 27, 2005 08:22AM
My wife and I will be arriving in pefkohori on the 26th of may and need accomodating for 13 nights departing on the early morning of the 8th of june 04 30 can you help me
taxidave
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login