Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by Rita 
Jim Lumsden
Re: Pefkohori
June 19, 2004 12:19PM
We are coming on the 1st of July and are staying in the Poseidon aparts can anyone tell me what they are like and how close to beach and so on Thanks Jim
TAP
June 22, 2004 06:44PM

Hi Jim

I have just posted some info on the Poseidon Apts on another thread -
"Re: Poseidon Apartments - Pefkohori" If you click on the line below if should take you directly to it;

[halkidiki.com]

Tracey
amy
June 25, 2004 12:20PM
hi jim there right next to beach they are lvly family who own them
plz will u say hi t the barman chris for me n tell peppy amy sed is she ok (lil joke) thankyou

love amy x x x x

have a great holiday
Tatyana
June 29, 2004 02:08PM
Hi!

Me and my friend are going to Pefkohori in August.
Does anybody have any info about AliaPalace hotel?
I tried to find street map of Pefkohori in Internet, but unfortunately without success yet. It would be nice to see where is it situated.

Many thanks in advance!
alison
July 12, 2004 06:42PM
Hi all,
I am coming to Pefkohori in august with my family and a few friends, we will be staying at Anna Maria Appts, can anyone tell me what they are like? The last time i came to Hakidiki i was single and 18yrs old so i expect it has changed a bit. Appart from the wonderful weather and warm people. any info on the area would be great.

See you all soon X X X
Alison
alison
July 12, 2004 06:49PM
Hi Tatyana,
Like you still looking for a Local map of Pefkohori. Keep you posted should i find one.
Alison
Tom Graham
August 12, 2004 10:05AM
Hi Rita,
Me and my girlfriend Lucy are coming to stay with you at Aeollos for a week from the 25th of August (not long now YAY!). Just thought I'd say hello and was wondering if it is easy enough to get money out from an ATM in Pefkohori, rather than go through the bother of traveller's cheques? Really looking forward to coming out there and to meeting you. Champions of Europe 2004, who would have thought it eh?
Tom.
Tom Graham
August 12, 2004 10:06AM
Hi Rita,
Me and my girlfriend Lucy are coming to stay with you at Aeollos for a week from the 25th of August (not long now YAY!). Just thought I'd say hello and was wondering if it is easy enough to get money out from an ATM in Pefkohori, rather than go through the bother of traveller's cheques? Really looking forward to coming out there and to meeting you. Champions of Europe 2004, who would have thought it eh?
Tom.
dave
August 12, 2004 07:08PM
2 ATMs in pef takes visa and english cash cards it won't be a problem. leave travellers cheques at home.
Happy holidays
Rita
August 20, 2004 02:51PM
Hi Tom,
Happy to have you staying with us. Its still hot and atms are easy enough to get to. We have no problem helping you out when ever you need it. See you soon, and we played a mean game and I think we really deserved the cup. Rita
Rita
August 20, 2004 02:54PM
Hi mark,
What can I say. For my best guest theres always a special price and your room is waiting. E mail me at aeollos@otenet.gr for more info.
regards Rita.
Rita
August 23, 2004 06:24PM
Hello Tatyana
Staying at Alia Hotel, Lucky girl. Brand spanking new 5 star hotel with a veiw to kill for. Only problem.... its all the way up the mountain. Dont despair there is a courtesy bus that goes up and down all day but nigth is the problem.. If you like drinking till the wee hours be prepared for a big walk. Have fun regards Rita
Hellen
September 01, 2004 01:37PM
Hi Rita, Andy and I have booked another week in Oct but it is allocation on arrival with airtours for Pefkohori, as there is only you and the atrium in the village with airtours we should get you hopefully, Do you know how this works what happens if you are fully booked would we get put in some other travel company's hotel. Can you check your aeollos email address as I have sent a similar query to you on that. hopefully see you soon
Hollie
Re: Rigakis Pefkohori
September 05, 2004 06:25PM
DONT GO THERE

the appartments in the anexe building consists of a shed crammed with 3 beds, the kitchenette is of such a poor standard you CAN NOT cook a breakfast or anything!!!!!
Im sure the cleaners are witches, one morning they let themselves into our room while we were sleeping and screamed at us like we were dogs, dragging us out of bed, it was 9.30AM.... hardly a late lye in considering you are on holiday!
On site there is a pool, that is quite small, a snack bar serveing only toasted sandwiches that have been sitting there all week and it is very over priced, the reps and staff are never available to speak to you... and boy did we need to speak with them. Our room lacked the most basic things... light bulbs, a door handle, a plug socket that worked, a shower curtain, there was 2 tiny winy tea cups and 2 plates... the place was in a word...

C R A P

forget 3 star, i have stayed in a one star hotel in france that put this place to shame!

The place also had a stray dog with 3 pubs,they were lovely, so so so so friendly, one pub got run over by a car and no one even cared, the dogs were the nicest dogs i have ever met. The hotel manager took one pub one night and dumped him on the side of the motorway, i thought this was cruel... if anyone reading this does go to Rigakis i wish to stress how LOVELY these animals are, please please please dont harm them.
Peter Shirley and Daniel
Love the holiday
September 29, 2004 11:10AM
My family and aunties and cousins came in 2003 summer form july 23rd to 6th Augaust and stayed in 322. We absolutly loved the location, the heat and the accomodation.
we are coming back in 2006 after going to Cyprus in 2005

See you then.
Shirley, Peter, Daniel,
Josie, Nickola, Perrie and Harlee

PS.
Try buster1092002@yahoo.com or .co.uk
Jane
Re: Love the holiday
October 01, 2004 05:38PM
Hi, My husband and I are flying to Pefkohori on Thursday and staying at the Petridis Apartments. Are they ok? All I care is that they are clean. Also what will the weather be like at this time of the year? Thanks
Rita
October 03, 2004 02:18PM
Dear Peter,
Thank you for your kind words. But we are no longer with aretours so check your accommadation for 2006. We are now with Thomas cook.
regards rita
Rita
October 03, 2004 02:20PM
Hello Hellen,
You lucky duck, back at aeollos soon. Yes your with us and room 322 is waiting for you. See you soon honey. love Rita
The flowers were beautiful.
Rita
October 03, 2004 02:27PM
Hellen where is your email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
andy
October 04, 2004 12:13PM
hi rita

thats brilliant! glad you liked the flowers, see you wednesday

luv

andy and hellen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login