Captains/Pauls place.Pefkohori..

Posted by kate101 
May 18, 2010 09:46PM
Hi all....

Just wanted to let everyone know that we haved now moved from Captains up to Pauls Place in the old square!!!And if anyone wants to buy a restaurant let me know!!!Heres to a another good season.
Re: Captains/Pauls place.Pefkohori..
May 19, 2010 11:26AM
Best of luck with your new Place, 3 weeks and we will be in for a beer and some shoes.
andyhels
May 20, 2010 07:30AM
hi kate

good luck to you and george

will be out again beginning of july, so will see you then

hels & andy
sonja&sasa
June 03, 2010 11:38AM
Hi there,

We are coming to Pefko on 4th July 2010. Been in Pefko in 2006 and spent nice time in your restaurant. Liked The CAptains food very much. Is it possible to pay in advance breakfast and dinner for 14 days for 4 adults and to get disscount?

Kind Regards,

Sonja
June 06, 2010 07:27AM
Hi Sonja.

Could you send me a PM.I have worked out some prices for you but i cant seem to send these to you.

thanks
kate
June 12, 2010 01:32PM
Is the Captain's still open, or has it moved to the Square (Paul's Place)?
June 14, 2010 12:32PM
Hi Geordie..

Captains is closed now.Myself and my fiance bought it last year but are trying to sell it now as we have bought Pauls Place instead!!!
June 14, 2010 01:01PM
Thanks kate101 for your reply, I'll try and pop in when I visit Maki's.
Do you know if the cafe/bar facing the beach, just south of the pier is open. I can't remember it's name, but was a great cheap place to chill and to get out of the sun for an hour during the afternoon. It mainly sold snacks and cheap beer. ;-)
June 15, 2010 11:22AM
Im not to sure which one u mean!!!There is the restaurant after the pier(the old zinhis)which is open but nothing before that!!Im sure you will find it again when you come back out!!!!Its very hot here at the moment and is suposed to be going up to the 100s by the end of the week!!!
June 15, 2010 11:47AM
Thanks again, it wasn't a restaurant as such, just a snack bar type of thing. The beauty was the 1 euro large glasses of cricket beer. thumbs down

Just under 2 weeks for me, I'm hoping it's still open.
Alistair Forrest
July 11, 2010 02:57PM
Hi Kate and George

Sorry to hear that Captains is now closed hope everything at Pauls Place goes okay Nicole wants to know if your friends shop is still open in the square the Dutch lady with the very nice jewelry and clothes keep well will try to keep in touch weather in Scotland is crap as usual bet yours is Better

Alistair Nicole and the boys

PS keep Rindy of that Scooter
July 12, 2010 12:00PM
Hiya..

Glad u are all ok!! we r all good out here...just abit hot!!!!lol

Yes claudine still has her shop and has got lots more beautiful jewellery and shoes.Its great having a mate who has her own shop as i get to model a different peice every night hehe..

Are you coming back out this year???

Say hi to everyone from us

Im off for a swim!!!

katexx

ps..rindi is back on the bike lol!!!!!!!!!!!
steve g
July 23, 2010 09:43PM
hello its the honymoon couple from last we have lost kates hotmail add can you e-mail back
July 24, 2010 12:59PM
awwww hiya..how is it being back in sunny england??lol...its getting hotter by the day here!!!
add me on facebook..kate esplin..im on there all the time !!!(when im not working i mean)haha

How is married life??????????

kate xx
GEORGES LOVLEY SPUDDS!!!
October 05, 2010 04:15PM
HI KATE AND GEORGE
THANKS FOR MAKING US FEEL WELCOME WHEN WE CAME IN YOUR LOVELY BAR.WE HAD A GREAT LAUGH.TELL GEORGE I LOVED HIS SPUDS!!!! LOVE TO SAVROS...TRACY AND SANDIE THE IDOTS FROM ROSSENDALE.XXXX
Steve Creghan
March 24, 2011 07:08PM
Does anyone know if Hotel Diana is open this year? Cant see it in any brochures.

Steve and Barbara
March 25, 2011 09:51AM
The hotel is still there, and I imagine it will be open this year, but it is no longer with UK tour operators.

The only places I have seen in Pefkohori that are offered by UK operators are Aeollos (which is lovely, much nicer than the Diana!), Alia Palace (posh, expensive hotel) and Anna Maria...

Thomsons don't seem to do Pefkohori at all any more, which is a real shame.
ANN & NIGEL
May 16, 2011 03:33PM
Hi to you both well we are on count down now we will be in your bar 5 weeks on saturday have two large mythos ready looking forward to catch up with you both takecare love ann and nigelxxx
steve and maureen
May 19, 2011 07:16PM
hi we allways vist the old square and go to makis for a good drink so will give you a try in june when we are back to this lovley old suare steve and maureen
May 22, 2011 05:36PM
I'll wonder over from Makis for 1 or 2 in September. Happy trails
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login