Halkidiki - The Anastasia Info

Posted by PShergold 
March 28, 2010 08:44PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Peter, my mates and i are thinking or going to Halkidiki, the anastasia in June. We are both 17 and i wish to do some research before we go. As this is the only forum/board i can found i want to see if i can have a chat with anyone who is previously been there, so i can definitly find out what it is like there. I am english and ill be staying for a week at a place called beachplus. Please if anyone has anything to say about this specific location please dont hesitate to message me smiling smiley I appreciate for everything. Thank you.
Re: Halkidiki - The Anastasia Info
March 28, 2010 09:05PM
I would like information, such as activities, people, food, places, clubs and other stuff. Just want a general conversation of roughly what it going to be like.
March 28, 2010 09:45PM
Hi
Have a look on the neilson web site www.neilson.co.uk and they have forums there about the Anastasia hotel.
Drop by the dive club when you get there. That's where I will be working.
The hotel is about 30-40 mins walk to the village of skioni but they do have a bus.
All the activities at the hotel are free but you have to eat out a few nights during the week
March 28, 2010 09:47PM
Yeh ive checked the neilson website and ive got a booklet of acitvities from thomas cook my travel agents, and im gona try participate in every single one (Even though i can barely swim but i still wanna do it smiling smiley yeh i want to do diving so ill probably will meet you there. okay 30-40 mins thats not long at all! so thats good. XD i want to meet some people there is well so it will be great fun to meet some new people iswell
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login