Not Long Now

Not Long Now

Posted by shirls&baz 
Not Long Now
August 26, 2009 08:58PM
Found out today that my temporary job is being made permanent and we leave for fantastic Hanioti in 4 days time - can it get any better?

Shirls
Re: Not Long Now
August 27, 2009 06:50AM
Are you going back to the Hanioti Village? Congratulations about your job too. thumbs up
August 27, 2009 08:40AM
Congrats!

I'm only a week away from beautiful Hanioti - will be on the plane going this time next week! Can't wait!
August 27, 2009 08:27PM
Thanks Rosemary ...yep... going back to Hanioti Village Hotel again - absolutely love it, as you know (being a forum follower!) This year they have a new spa/well being centre (saw it last year in being installed) and have read some good reviews on it!

Thanks Figaro.... this time next week, we will be full of bbq (held poolside) and maybe even enough shots to sing on the karaoke....held every Thursday - give it a try. 3 full days and counting! Yehaa!!!
August 30, 2009 07:36PM
OMG - at last only twelve hours or so until we leave for the airport - this time tomorrow we will be in Hanioti and I really cannot wait!!!

Sleepless night ahead but who cares?

Shirls (but not Baz who is too laid back!!)
August 31, 2009 06:31PM
I had a look around the building of the spa when I stayed there last September too. It looked very impressive Shirls. You must write us a report on it when you come back. Have fun! smiling bouncing smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login