Hanioti

Hanioti

Posted by masha 
Hanioti
August 18, 2009 08:46AM
We're going to Hanioti Aug 21, want to see Greek night. Advise,pls, where to go?
Masha
Re: Hanioti
August 18, 2009 09:10AM
Suggest you book for the Greek night at The Acropolis in Kriopigi, which is about 5 mins away in a taxi. The taxi should cost around 10-12 euro each way.

I will be going there myself this year, having read the wonderful reviews on this site about the evening!

Regards.

Figaro
August 18, 2009 09:18AM
Thnxs, is it to book in advance or you can go there straight away?
Masha
August 18, 2009 10:15AM
Try the Greek night on Tuesday's at the Naias Beach Hotel, which is in Hanioti. About a 2 minunte walk from the square. It costs 10 euro and you can eat as much of the delicious food as you like. The barman Leo does some dancing and gets everyone else to join in. It's a great night out.

Carole
August 18, 2009 10:48AM
Masha, if you decide to go to the Greek night at The Acropolis its probably best to book in advance, You can do this on this forum, find the thread "Greek Night at the Acropolis - Stunning".

I have heard that the Greek night at the Naias is good as well and I know that there is one on a Tuesday night at the Tropical Hotel, it might be worth enquiring there as well if you don't want to get a taxi to an evening.

I would imagine quite a few of the hotels around Hanioti probably do Greek nights, maybe even the one that you will be staying at!

Have a great holiday!
August 18, 2009 11:04AM
Thank you very much, Figaro! I've alreday booked via Akropolis restaurant site on Aug, 29. Hope Sakis will drop me few words on confirming.
Counting days to go to Greece!
best, Masha
August 19, 2009 03:53PM
GREEK NIGHT...AKROPOLIS!! FANTASTIC! DONT MISS IT!! Ask Sakis to lift a table in the air without using his hands! I saw him do this about 5 years ago & its stayed in my mind ever since...I'm sure no one else can do this at their greek nights spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Dont forget your video camera to film it all...Enjoy it...YIAMMAS!!!!

Mark & Kelly
August 19, 2009 04:08PM
Hi Masha

The Akropolis Greek night is the best and yes Sakis does still do the table lift with his teeth, he did it twice while we was there this year, tell him Mr Steve says hello and you might get a free drinkwinking smiley

Steve
August 20, 2009 02:13PM
Thanx, Steve! I'll do say him hello from you...actually he already promised me a litre of wine if show him print-out of mail from him hot smiley
I take it with me of course
Masha
August 20, 2009 04:23PM
You will have a great time Masha, but still say hello to him from me, he will know who you are talking about, he also does the best car deals in Halkidiki if you were thinking of hiring a car.

Steve....
August 21, 2009 06:43AM
Dionysos in Hanioti do a great Greek nigh too thumbs up smiley
Greek night with Sakis at Akropolis, Kriopigi
September 08, 2009 02:56PM
I've just returned from Hanioti....wonderful holidays! Thanks to all who advised me to go to Greek night at ACROPOLIS!! It was really great Greek night - all guests were involved in dancing, drinking, etc....plates crashing , especially by forehead!
Sakis is so friendly, have minutes for chatting with every guest! By the way, I passed him hello from Steve. And I got a litre of wine with print-out of my booking.
Masha
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login