Household items wanted for 2010 April

Posted by Jane 
August 01, 2009 02:13PM
Hi everyone

We are coming over for two years again from April 2010. We are looking for, amongst other things, a large double bed in good condition, bedside table, 2 Canvas garden chairs, lazyboy chair, dvd player, bbq, front loading washing machine.

Anybody who is selling up, or moving and has any of these items for sale early next year or anything else that we might find helpful please email me a pm.

If we cannot get a double bed this way, any ideas other than IKEA? And if we go that route, has anybody got a van and how much would it be to help us lug some stuff from Thess to Mola Kaliva.

Thanks for any info

Jane
Re: Household items wanted for 2010 April
August 01, 2009 06:12PM
Jane

Cheaper than you think using the transport from ikea we used them for quite a few pieces, it may be worth asking them but do it while you are here, i tried e-mailing them and though they were so helpful it was easier speaking to them in person, the mattress roles in a small roll so if you buy from them it will fit in the car,

Phil
August 02, 2009 06:23AM
Hi Phil

OK, we have looked on line at IKEA beds and seen one that seems to be OK. I suppose the base is in bits too, so we may be ok with our 4x4 if the mattress rolls up too?

Anyway, we will plan to go to Thess first day and sort it all out

Thanks for your reply
August 09, 2009 12:55PM
Hi Jane!

Great that your coming back! might actually get to meet this time smiling smiley When you are ready and if you need, I have a man with a van! I have p.m'd you with some links etc for the furniture.

bye for now grinning smiley)))

Jane S
August 09, 2009 02:00PM
Thanks Jane, replied via pm.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login