fourka

fourka

Posted by steve 
skinigiraffe
Re: fourka
June 19, 2008 10:56AM
hi all been to fourka for the last 2 years and i love it. I just wanted to know if anybody knows hows to book up for aristides and kanelis apartments as thomson do not go any more. If you have an website or email ddress for them i would really appreciate it.

If going to fourka you should visit giovannis is great food and company and not bad priced. Yaimas is another very good food nd company.
diane rees
June 23, 2008 04:46PM
ive been to fourka in the past and would loved to go later this year, but finding it difficult to find any company that i can book up with.
any advice would be greatly appeciated.
Costelloe
June 24, 2008 08:07AM
Hi Guy's,
I go to Fourka every year (privately) and stay with Aristides or you could also stay in Molos (just down the road). You can only book rooms in Aristides via Thompson in Europe - no UK bookings there anymore. I have contact numbers for both appartments and also the Hotel Australia. Aristides does have 2 private masionettes that he rents out (that's where I stay), but I think he only rents them to people that he knows. It is hard to get a place to stay in August unless you have booked sometime in advance - but you can get really good deals outside the peak times (July/August). The best bet is to get as many contact numbers as you can when you are there and book your own flights. I've been doing this for the last 7 years. I've not got the contact information with me at the moment - but I will post a message with contact information on in the next 24 hours.
June 25, 2008 02:26PM
aristidis 003023740450
tell them jeff recomended them
June 25, 2008 03:26PM
add me at pitsmarshall2002@hotmail.com and i will send you piccys of fourka
June 25, 2008 04:35PM
Sorry Jeff.
Aristidis Tel: 0030 23740 22966

Best regards
Sakis
Kriopigi
kitchyke
June 27, 2008 08:12AM
Hi,
sorry for bottering you i just saw what you wrote to a forum.i'm from romania and i'm going to fourka in a month.we will stay at the molos apartments and i thought you could tell me more about it.is it ok?clean?
thank you
July 16, 2008 12:08PM
Hi

We are going to Fourka on 31st July for 2 weeks.

Is any one else going then?

Marian
kitchyke
July 22, 2008 12:26PM
hi,
nobody can tell me bout molos apartmets?plsssssss
im goin there in 3 weeks and i'd like to know more about the molos or fourka beach
thax in advance
Kitchyke
July 27, 2008 03:26PM
yasou sakis thanks for update on aristidis number i did have 2 but lost other one

anyone going to aristidis say yasou from jeff kay and boyd also if you go to iris say hello from boyd and he is very well thank you

yamas

jeff
July 27, 2008 04:01PM
Yiassou Jef !!
August 09, 2008 08:58AM
jeff the number yu have given for aris on the above post is the right number 00302374045045
August 19, 2008 05:26PM
is nobody goin to fourka this year
August 20, 2008 09:24AM
Hi Fourka Fans

We (3 adults 4 kids) have just returned (last Thurs) from Fourka.
There are some changes:
The Iris snack bar has closed.
Jimmys bar and the Chill out and Yiamas bars are in full swing but the Austrailia Resturant has also closed.
The resort itself is full (we only saw 3 other British families).
Jimmy said the hotel was full as was the Christina and Iris appartments but due to the 'Credit Crunch' people are not eating out in the tavernas as much so they are really feeling the pinch.
Faros resturant has moved from the square down to by the church by the Litsa appartments.

But Forka itself remains beautiful and the people remember us and it is like coming home.
August 30, 2008 08:30AM
there is changes in fourka but shud all be for the better
iordanis iordanides
September 01, 2008 03:02PM
does anyone knows jimys bar Email addres
September 04, 2008 06:04PM
ummmmmppppppphhhhhhh

jimmy never replies to E-Mails

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
September 04, 2008 08:44PM
is dat jeff jeff boyd n kay hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
September 06, 2008 07:51PM
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yasou
kalimera my friends
ti kanis ????
September 10, 2008 06:19PM
calla polli calla jeffersssssssssssssssssssssss
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login