fourka

fourka

Posted by steve 
Paula
Re: fourka
October 13, 2004 11:45AM
Hi Steve,

I am looking to fly to Halkidiki end of November for a week. you mentioned cut out the middle man.rates. Is this for flights? I am not sure the best way to get there.

Much thanks for any help

Paula
steve
October 13, 2004 02:02PM
hi paula think all flights have stop as its there winter now. wather not that

good lot pls are shut up .pls do not quot me on it be best if you try travel agent and see .me and the wife was going back there in november but thay stop flying out there.

but if you do get a fight can you let me no thanks steve
jeff
October 14, 2004 10:12AM
theres no where open after oct all cafe an shop owners live out of town mainly seloniki or gyroppiggi

weathers nearly same as ours from OCT onwards

i usually just get flight only then book into hotel australia appartments

or my friend Nikos from yamas bar fixes me up with somewhere cheep an cheerful

will be in fourka around 7th sept next year for 2 weeks
Jo
October 14, 2004 06:58PM
Paula,
I'm going out to Thessonliki to see some friends from Fourka and i found a KLM flight via Zurich for £48 each way. Give them a try KLM.com
steve
October 14, 2004 11:03PM
paula thanks a lot hope you have a good time sun out for you all best.steve
Jo
October 15, 2004 07:36AM
Paula - don't know what I was talking about !! It's Swiss Air that flies to Thessoloniki every day. The web address is www.swiss.com/uk they fly from Heathrow and London City airport. Steve is right about everywhere shutting - in fact most of those that work there left Fourka on 14th October - so hardly anywhere is open.
Paula
October 15, 2004 10:17AM
Hi,

Thanks for the info. Will be staying in thessoloniki. Going to see a friend out there.

Much thanks for all the info again.

P
steve
October 15, 2004 10:34AM
[darren101975.suddenlaunch.com]

HI ALL THERES A LINK TO A FORUM IN SETTING UP FOR YOU GUYS HAVE A LOOK AT YOU WILL BEABLE TO POST ON THERE PUTING PICS UP OF FOURKA
IF YOU HAVE SOME PICS YOU LIKE PUT UP YOU CAN ADD MY MSN I WILL PUT THE UP FOR YOU .NE03262@HOTMAIL.COM THANK ALL CYA SOON
steve
October 16, 2004 08:21PM
hi all heres a web site you can look at about motel VOTSALA BEACH

WWW.@#$%&.TK

THE SITE IS ALL MOST FINISHED THANKS ALL STEVE
Kimberley
October 21, 2004 08:46AM
Can't wait to go bck in June it's going to be mint wish i was still there now i'm missing everyone so much and i really can't wait to see all the fit greek lads and all the other friends i met and i can't wait to buy some lays crisps from the little supermarket across from Jimmy's bar. I can't wait to go in Jimmy's bar and see Illia, George and Jimmy. I can't wait to have a Mythos in Yiammas coz them Mythos make your head explode. I can't wait to stay at Aris and see Stellios, Illia and Gitza because there all so much fun. I can't wait to see Stellios greek dancing on Thursday nights at the barbecue. I can't wiat for me and Nat to sing on the karoke in Jimmy's when we're drunk. Oh my god i just can't wait.
steve
October 21, 2004 12:10PM
you had good time then lol
NATHALIE
October 21, 2004 05:22PM
oH MA GAWWWWWWWWWW GUDS NOT DA WORD IV BIN LOADZA TYMES N THEVE ALL BIN WEL GUD KIM URE ON EVRY SINGLE ONE OF THESE NICE 2 C YA GETTIN ON WIV YA COLLEGE WORK
jeff
October 23, 2004 05:39AM
Hi there

does Natasa still run yaimas bar????? or does Nikos run it now

Is richard still there??????

Do you know Theo who used to work at Jimmys he is now a policeman

are the wild dogs still in the village specially the white pup or the one with blue eyes and also my dear doggy friend LaLOO??????

i miss the boys in jimmys so bad and i miss fourka too

and the people who own the supermarket across from Jimmys

haaaaaaaaaaaa roll on next summer cos i just gotta get out to fourka again
steve
October 27, 2004 08:56AM
new link web site

www.*******************

booking now been taken
Kimberley
November 03, 2004 12:52PM
I remember seeing loads of dogs, didn't really get chance 2 stop and ask for names ha ha, i don't think Natasha does own Yiammas now there was an old guy there when me and nat went but it was still fun. Is anyone going back 14/09/05?
jeff
November 04, 2004 08:38AM
hi kim

when u go back to Fourka on 14th i hope to be there with g/friend
was the old man Nikos????lol

try stephans crepe`s its on the right just b4 the nasty bend before you get to the square
if you go in there please tell stephan i sendmy regards

also tell the boys in jimmys i miss um

laloo (dog) is the small brown dog that chases cars lol

and Zorro is the wolfy looking dog

if we go to fourka we will either be in yaimas bar or jimmys as we will be staying in Bills (Australia Hotel) apartments facing supermarket

and also the guy that runs the car hire across from yaimas bar say hi from Jeff
ta muchly
steve
November 04, 2004 01:43PM
hi all i be going back to greece at end of march im 15 mins away from fourka

hope see you all there .our you can pop in to us for a drink .www.@!#$.tk

cya all soon have fun .thanks steve
Kimberley
November 10, 2004 12:18PM
OK JEFF WILL DO!!!
marie
November 13, 2004 09:10AM
hi all just been on site www.@!#$.tk looks nice .there fourm you can post on let pips no what greece is like .
bayl
November 25, 2004 04:23PM
heyyyyyy steve you paint and paint and paint lol wacth out for the monkey pants and no skinny dipping
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login