Re: fourka
August 06, 2004 08:09AM
Hi Steve,

Much thanks for this.

Paula
steve
August 09, 2004 08:11AM
drinks about 2 euros breakfasts at the place your staying at are one of the best also giavanis restraunt to there about 5 euros and the food at giavanis is fantastic remember us to saki and tanya they will look after you also the roof top restraunt is good to and nice and cool at night if its been red hot in the day and say to saki this message from steve and neil ( bill is a big mellaka) he will no what you mean
steve
August 09, 2004 10:38AM
hi all theres a good spot you can go two just get a taxi there cost you about 9 euros its on the way two neo skioni you will love it there. beach you will have all two your selfs swim out about 40 ft theres a sand bank you can stand on you will have lots off fish round you its brill name of the pla is votsala motel have a drink when your there .we have stop there four 2 weeks it was the first time we whent two greece.have fun all and good hols .steve
milie
August 13, 2004 12:20PM
Fourka is great! Me and my fiance went this May and the weather was lovely, the food delicious and we stayed at the Julia Studies where the staff were so friendly and would do anything for you The beach in Fourka is beautiful, clear waters and clean sand. Hire a taxi and go to Kallithea for the day theres a bit more chioce of things to do there.
ian
August 16, 2004 11:47PM
hi all. came back from fourka two weeks ago with my girlfiend. had a great time. stayed at the christina aparments smack bang on the beach front. the people there where al so friendly although i dont rate the thomson reps. the best place to eat is the victora great food. had a lobster dinner and wine for two and only came to 47 euros bargin. the sea is clean and the beach is to. Yamas bar is great brillant cocktails. cant falt the place really if you just want to relax and chill out. felt very safe there. unlike other places i have been.
emma
August 22, 2004 04:47PM
hi! would be very grateful if someone could give me any info on fourka..jus booked a week there-8th-15th sept and now very scared by some web sites i've been on today have negative reviews of the place on them..any info on the weather, price of food and drink and things to do would be wicked!
steve
August 26, 2004 07:01PM
hi emma i will guarante you have a good time there . were are you staying ? just read the post here lots you can see there good food . greece is still having hot weather . we have been same place 3 years runing we love it there .have a good time emma let us no when your back and what you think of it thanks steve
Leigh
August 26, 2004 08:57PM
Hi Steve

Thanks for giving us info on Fourka. We're going there next Wednesday and we can't wait! Staying at the Julia Studios. Had read that Fourka was a bit scruffy with stray dogs everywhere...? where would you recommend we hire scooters from? also, do they serve Mythos in frozen glasses? (hubby' s question, of course!) Thanks.

Leigh.
Laura and Marco
August 26, 2004 09:08PM
Hi Steve.....

we heading to artistotles apts on wed 1/9/04.... the msgs have given me a few tips on where to go etc and we are really looking forward to hols... first time in greece for both of us...

If you can think of any really useful tips for first timers please let me know... ta

Laura

ps will update on return 12/9/04
Laura and Marco
August 26, 2004 09:18PM
Leigh

b/f and i also flying to fourka next wednesday (1/9/04) from newcastle staying at aristotles studios.......

first time in greece for both of us... but does seem promising!!
Leigh
August 28, 2004 05:55PM
Hi Laura and Marco - you'll love Greece, I'm sure. We wouldn't go anywhere else for a sunny holiday now. The people are just lovely - really friendly and polite. the weather is nearly always fantastic, the food is great (try Saganaki for a starter and Baklava for dessert - yummm) and even if you're not a lager drinker (which I'm not) the Mythos is lovely! Also try a seven star Metaxa - delicious! Have a great holiday.

Leigh. x x
steve
September 02, 2004 08:39AM
hi all im setting up a web site four you two have a look at with pics on it i post on here let you all no soon thanks all cya soon me and the wife going back there next year four a week some time in may. site be under www.ktdsquad.tk
steve
September 17, 2004 06:26AM
hi all hope you all had a good holiday in fourka .thanks all cya soon
rebecca thorne
September 17, 2004 02:08PM
could you please tell me some more about evirdiki apartments is the swimming pool nice is it clean and good for children please tell good places to eat thanks
jeff
September 28, 2004 02:48PM
anyone goin late to fourka ????????

tell the boys in jimmys i miss um all and if u go to yamas bar across road tell them i miss um too

and tell all the dogs in the street ill see um next year i miss them too
steve
October 11, 2004 07:49AM
anyone going fourka in may 2005 just book up going for wife 40 th

going back two hotel aristotelis.cys all soon thanks steve

nat and kim
October 11, 2004 10:13PM
jus got bac frm fourka for the 5th year runnin had a top time again goin bac in june till sept wehey, cnt wait, missin evryone in jimmys yiamas chillout n any 1 else that nos us (evry1) cnt wait 2 c all da ladz agen that live n work there coz there all F.I.T well most of um, any way if ya goin in june july aug or sept well prob see ya or ul hear us wear loud he he, ul av 2 look afta us tho were only 17 n were goin on our own so well need motherin c ya then
Mani
October 12, 2004 02:40PM
This sounds like a really nice place , might come visit one day !
steve
October 13, 2004 07:15AM
hi all here 1 for you all there a motel on the way to nea skioni its called

votsala beach think you guys that have been to halkidki will love it there

all need to do get fight to halkidiki cut out the middel man.rates are good

food is brill so befor you book your hols have think about this.

need more info on the place you can get me on msn

ne0326@hotmail.com we will be there so hope see you soon

thanks steve marie
steve
October 13, 2004 07:59AM
sorry all thats my old msn heres my new 1 ne03262@hotmail.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login