Sakis Webcam

Sakis Webcam

Posted by Mr Steve 
Sakis Webcam
July 15, 2009 04:53PM
Hello Sakis my friend

I hope you are all well, I thought I had lost your webcam earlier but had to download realplayer to reconnect, I trust you now have your PC up and running at the resturant, perhaps you need some good IT engineers out there in Greece, who would do the job very quickly indeed like we do over here and not next week or the week after like they do there lol. I am maybe looking to come back early september just the 2 of us this time if I can get a good price, the week after my daughters wedding, but the travel companys over here are pushing the prices up at the moment, they are hoping like last year to get a last minute rush I think as so far its been a typical british summer again since we came back, rain rain and more rain lol, but I have to persuade my other half, but we are not sure yet.

Our regards to you and the family

Steve.......
Re: Sakis Webcam
July 16, 2009 04:02PM
Yiassou Mr Steve.

The ‘ Kriopigi live web cam “ is back again, (so my mew PC !!), facing at the moment again towards to ‘Kasandra Bay’ the sea and - Sithonia!!
- Don’t forget to wake up tomorrow at 6.15 am Greek Time (mm!!) to watch the beautiful sunrise as the atmosphere is very clear at the moment !!
Yiammas with a cold 'Mythos' eye rolling smiley

Kind Regards
Sakis from the:
'AKROPOLIS' Restaurant and
'KRIOPIGI CARS' Rent a car,in Kriopigi.
www.kriopigicars.net
with Kriopigi Live Web Cam !!
July 17, 2009 05:34AM
Just logged onto web cam wonderful ! Now one of your best ever pizza and large cold Mythos delivered to the West Midlands (perfect).
Pete from germany
March 13, 2014 12:28PM
don´t get the cam in kriopigiplease repair it.

greetings
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login