Buses from Sarti to Thessaloniki

Buses from Sarti to Thessaloniki

Posted by rolpg 
Dasa
Re: Buses from Sarti to Thessaloniki
August 05, 2011 10:28AM
Hello,
I will spend few days in Sarti, Halkidiki. I would need to catch a bus to Thessaloniki and then an international bus Thessaloniki - Prague, Czechia. I will buy the international ticket in advance.
Could you please advise me-
Is it the same bus station in Thessaloniki where I will arrive from Sarti and from where I will depart to Czechia ?
Your reply would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Dasa
August 08, 2011 06:21AM
Dear Dasa,

The only thing I am sure of is that you cannot catch a bus to Prague from the bus station to which you will arrive from Sarti. It is KTEL Chalkidikis station and it serves only destinations in Chalkidikis + buses to Thessaloniki.
Dasa
August 08, 2011 07:25AM
Thank you for your reply. Not good news for me :-(
As far as I understand i will have to move from the KTEL station in Thessaloniki to another "International bus station" in Thessaloniki. Is there any line between these two stations ?
August 11, 2011 02:00PM
To the best of my knowledge there are three KTEL stations in Thessaloniki:
KTEL Chalkidikis (to which you will arrive from Sarti)
[www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr]
KTEL Thessaloniki in the city of Thessaloniki - it has buses to Athens, to Turkey, to Bulgaria, so probably your bus departs from there too, though I have no idea.
[www.ktel-thes.gr]
KTEL Makedonia - on the other side of Thessaloniki as opposed to KTEL Chalkidikis, from here buses go all around Greece, and I heard there are several international departures from this terminal as well.
[www.ktel-makedonia.gr]
Maybe you should contact the last two terminals and inquire there?
I am sorry I cannot help you with this information.
luka
September 05, 2011 09:55AM
Hi we arriving at Thessaloniki at 17.20 on friday and I would like to know if there is any bus (timetable please) to catch which goes to Hanioti (or Kassandra) need to get to Hiltop Hotel. Otherwsie how much you think taxi would cost?
John K
September 05, 2011 07:24PM
Hi
Taxi will cost 120 Eur. Bus 11 Eur from Ktel terminal. 2 buses from airport to Ktel 78 from airport to Ikea and 36 from Ikea to Ktel terminal cost 1.1 Euro. Hope this helps.

John K
Marie Cheras
Re: Buses from Thessaloniki to hanioti
September 06, 2011 10:48AM
Hi Guys

When are you going to arrive in Thessaloniki airport. I am going on Sunday 11th September and returning to UK on 21st September. I will also be staying in Hanioti - I am happy to share a taxi to and from the resort and split the cost if the dates coincide with yours?

Marie
Joel
Thessaloniki to Halkidiki
May 26, 2012 02:54PM
Hi,

I am currently in Thessaloniki on vacation. I would like to travel from the white tower, where I am staying, to the a nice beach in halkidiki for a day trip. What is the best way to do this by bus? How much will tickets cost? How long will it take?

Thank you!

Joel
Acori
June 28, 2012 04:59PM
Hello everybody,

I´m going to Sártri next 3rd July. Would like to know if there is any bus from Thessaloniki to Sártri early in the morning but less than 19 euro. Or even less than that??? It´s a short ride.

Thank you.
adelle
May 07, 2013 12:54PM
Hi,
Next week I will be in Sarti, I will arrive on 14th May in the morning. On 15th at 14:00 I will have to be at the Makedonia airport, just to pick up somebody. I heared there is a KTEL bus from Sarti, that goes to KTEL Chalkidikis bus station. I have few questions about this: do you have any idea where in Sarti is this KTEL bus station? I have to take the one that leaves at 7:00 in the morning.
Then, when I will be in KTEL Chalkidikis bus station, what do I have to do to get to the aiport? I understood I have to take OASTH bus number 36 to Emporiko Kentro (IKEA), then OASTH bus number 79 that bring me to the aiport. Is this correct? I know that the KTEL bus from Sarti to Chalkidikis is 18,3 euos. How much do I have to pay for a OASTH bus ticket? would be better by taxi (I mean about the price). Is there any direct bus from KTEL Chalkidikis bus station to the airport, intead of picking up the 36,then the 79??
Thank you a lot!
miriam
May 30, 2013 06:21AM
Hi Petros,

me and my husband are plannig holiday in Greece,especially in Sarti. Like all people before me, i have a problem with trasport from airport Thesalloniky to Sarti. Taxi is too expensive for us and also shuttle buses, i dont understand why.200euro???? horrible. so i would like to appreciate if you help me with it. Can you send me also the time tables? What i found on internet, KTEL busses in chalkidiky is running only 3x per day? Becase our flight is arriving at 19:35pm and flight back at 20:00pm. But back is no problem wait at the airportsmiling smiley
I will be very thankful if you help me smiling smiley

Miriam
miriam
May 30, 2013 07:47AM
miriam
Hi Petros,

me and my husband are plannig holiday in Greece,especially in Sarti. Like all people before me, i have a problem with transport from airport Thesalloniky to Sarti. Taxi is too expensive for us and also shuttle buses, i dont understand why.200euro???? horrible. so i really appreciate if you help me with it. Can you send me also the time tables? What i found on internet, KTEL busses in chalkidiky is running only 3x per day? Becase our flight is arriving at 19:35pm and flight back at 20:00pm. But back is no problem wait at the airportsmiling smiley
I will be very thankful if you help me smiling smiley
my email: miriam.hulcova@gmail.com

Miriam
Ekaterina
June 24, 2013 06:12AM
Hi, Petros, if possible, send me the timetable, I need a bus from Thessaloniki to Kassandra & from Thessaloniki to Sitonia, August-September, please...Hope I need the same KTEL?
BEST WISHES from Russia, St-Petersburg
Ekaterina
eka08.08@mail.ru
Audrius
January 10, 2014 11:18AM
Hi, Petros. Could you send timetable to Sarti ? Email: audrius.banaitis@gmail.com

Thank you.
Ana
May 07, 2019 08:25PM
This is an old thread, but I am wondering if anyone can help me where could i take the bus from Thessaloniki to Sarti? I found this link, [www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr]. I guess it won't be too difficult to find the station? Is this the main bus station in the city centre?I read somewhere the bus takes 3.5h?
November 10, 2019 09:46PM
We got a Taxi in Thessaloniki airport. Great service, they were at the airport to greet us when we arrived. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable transfer company in Greece. The price was easily better than any of the other name brand companies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/11/2019 03:26AM by Paugh.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login