Georges bar

Georges bar

Posted by janet wallace 
janet wallace
Georges bar
June 22, 2009 08:05PM
Hi everyone

Can someone tell me where abts Georges restaurant is in Polichrono please and provide any information on this place?

Thanks Janet x x
Re: Georges bar
June 23, 2009 05:14AM
Janet

Its about 50 yards up the road next to the Jean Marie Hotel on the seafront.

Regards.

Ian
janet wallace
June 23, 2009 09:18AM
Hi Iaitch

Thanks for your help, I dont suppose you have a contact e-mail or phone number for them do you?

Do you think it is a suitable place to hold my wedding reception?

Thank Janet x x
June 25, 2009 03:59PM
Janet

I've never eaten in Georges Restaurant, I'm always walking past it towards rthe Tulip.

Sorry no contact details but the place always seems to have plenty of customers especially the locals so can't be too bad I suppose.

Regards.

Ian
June 25, 2009 09:55PM
I'm a friend of George and his family since 1987 - his restaurant is one of the best in Polichrono, the food he serves and the service he provides is excellent. You need to specify the number of people who will be at your reception. I have had many, many happy nights eating and drinking with friends including George and his sister in the Restaurant, and then on to the bouzouki until the wee hours. His Mum works hard in the kitchen and prepares the best meat/fish/chicken and salad dishes you could wish for.

I'll be in Polichrono very soon and I will tell him about the post's on this website.
janet wallace
June 26, 2009 08:56AM
Hi Sean

Thanks for your help. Have you got any contact details for George's?

My wedding party is only small up to now there are 6 adults and 2 children

Is it near the beach?

Thanks Janet x x x
June 27, 2009 12:31AM
I'll speak to George soon and show him your posts on this forum. The restaurant is about 100m from the beach - I will see if I can get details and post them on here for you.
June 28, 2009 03:22PM
How is it possable to get lost in Polichrono ?
janet wallace
June 28, 2009 05:24PM
I have never been before so I dont know where anything is at the moment
July 11, 2009 10:56PM
I'm sitting in the internet bar now with George - he's eating ice cream - he says hello and he will give me details for you for to contact him for details of wedding reception. He's asking me questions, where are you staying - what kind of food - how many people - the best is if I send you telephone details etc. - he was very busy tonight - so now we are just having easy drinks - talk to you when I get home to Ireland - I have one more good night with him and my friends in his restaurant - very very hot here now - phew 38 degrees maybe

Adi Yammas
janet wallace
July 12, 2009 02:34PM
Hi Sean
Thanks very much for your help. It sounds like you have had a good holiday, I cant wait to get over there.
we are staying at the ammos, the wedding is on the 14th august there will be 6 adults and 2 children. enjoy your last night.
thanks Janet x
janet wallace
July 17, 2009 10:32AM
Hi Sean hope you had a fantastic holiday.......
Just wondering if you have those contact details please

Janet x x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login