Cheapest flights in late august

Posted by suzianath 
June 14, 2009 05:47PM
Hi there,
We would love to come back to Afitos late August for early September - 4 adults and Emily (8yrs) can anyone help with cheapest flights (Phil - any recommendations please?) We could hopefully get away with a 14 night stay - 10 days was definately not long enough! We would prefer a flight from Luton, Stanstead, Birmingham, East Midlands - rather than Gatwick - which is such a performance for us to get to.

If anyone can offer any ideas will be really appreciated. Also looking for best price accomodation as really having to watch pennies - any ideas please - really appreciated - thanks Suz and all xxxx

PS we all have withdrawal symptoms already! xxxx
Re: Cheapest flights in late august
June 16, 2009 12:31PM
Hi

I believe thompsons fly from east midlands to thessolonika i guess the prices will be high. Easyjet from gatwick is probably the cheapest option.

I knew you were going to get away again!

Take care

Philx
Re: Cheapest flights in late august
June 16, 2009 12:45PM
We were told to try Swiss Air from EM, changing at change at Geneva. Apparently there are some good cheap flights available and the 1 hour wait at Geneva would certainly be less than the travel to LGW (we live in Derbyshire and went from LGW in May, the return journey on the M1 took away all the benefits of our holiday !!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login