Only 6 sleeps to go!

Only 6 sleeps to go!

Posted by JaneSeymour 
Only 6 sleeps to go!
May 28, 2009 10:08PM
Hi All, getting really excited now, anyone want to meet up for a beer between 3rd and 24th June perhaps we could arrange a place and venue would be nice to put some faces to the names! Maybe we should get some T/Shirts printed with www.halkidiki.com and the user name hehe beats wearing a yellow carnation! only joking grinning smiley

Have a great time everybody!

Jane Jack & Tom

smileys with beer
Re: Only 6 sleeps to go!
May 29, 2009 08:47AM
hi jane and family were there from the 1st to the 8th where are you staying were at the fanis apartments hot smiley
ian
May 29, 2009 09:21AM
see on the 13 of june will look out for you staying at pefkohori might drop on you at mamos internet bar on the main road ask mamos if has see ian and pat if we dont see you have a nice holiday
May 29, 2009 10:36AM
Hi

We are staying at the VillaOasis in Nea Potidea, but we have a car from Sakis for 3 weeks so as they say ' have car will travel ' most likely get a cab for the ventures out in evening ie the Famous Greek Night!! grinning smiley

Woo Hoo, here we come!

smileys with beer
May 29, 2009 11:34AM
Only 3 more sleeps to go! We will definately be going to Sakis greek night at the Akropolis restaurant in Kriopigi on either Sat 6th or 13th June. We will be in his restuarant also on Weds 10th june when we return the hire car to him! Happy holidays everyone! I will be the one on crutches as i have got tendonitous in my foot-not good timing! smileys with beer
May 29, 2009 02:48PM
hi again jane were in polichrono but we will be looking for the greek nite at Akropolis restaurant in Kriopigi on Sat 6th or pop in and see us at the apartments
May 29, 2009 02:56PM
JaneSeymour
Maybe we should get some T/Shirts printed with www.halkidiki.com and the user name hehe beats wearing a yellow carnation! grinning smiley

Really nice idea!
I will look at it.

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
May 29, 2009 03:51PM
Hi Jane

We dont go out there till the 15th June but will be at the Akropolis on saturday the 20th for Sakis greek night and then again on the 27th, We are also hiring a car from him, 2 weeks to gohot smiley and the Mythos will start to flowsmileys with beer
May 29, 2009 03:53PM
Hi Clairestu

We will miss you by 1 day, would of been nice to have met up.
May 29, 2009 03:56PM
Jane if your in the Akropolis on the 20th ask Sakis to point me out, just say Steve from Luton, we know each other well.
May 29, 2009 04:41PM
hi nikos
looks like we will be the first to get the t-shirts lol as we are there on monday thumbs up smiley
May 29, 2009 06:38PM
Hi Nikos

We would like a free T/Shirt for the idea! thumbs up smiley

Jane Jack and Tom
May 29, 2009 06:43PM
So we will go to the Greek night on 6th and 20th! and hopefully catch up with some of you!

Mr Steve...you are up the road from us!!! we are in Hemel Hempstead!

see you all soon!

drinking smiley
May 29, 2009 06:49PM
hi jane.steve and nikos
we are coming from milton keynes.
janet wallace
May 29, 2009 06:57PM
Hi everyone i bet your so excited to be going soon, I have only got 69 more sleeps till I go lol. Is anyone out there from the 6th August. I cant wait

Janet x x
May 29, 2009 07:00PM
we have only got 3 sleeps to go smiling smileysmileys with beer
May 29, 2009 07:14PM
Hi Janet

Yes we are back on 29th July for good!! may be see you then!

smileys with beer
janet wallace
May 29, 2009 07:25PM
wow so are you moving there? that is brill. You will ahve to come to our wedding on the 14th August at kassandria town hall. I have no idea where we will hold our reception yet or how we gonna get to town hall and more importantly how to access a hairdresser lol but im sure we will figure it out. what area are you moving to? I bet you cant wait. Good luck with the move x x
May 29, 2009 08:21PM
Hi Jane
What a small world, I guess your flying from Luton then, so your moving out there for good in July, how lucky you are. Would love to see you on the 20th if your at the greek night. Shame Tom & Jane are out there before us, Milton Keynes Is not far from us.

Steve.......
May 30, 2009 11:06AM
2 sleeps to go and then leave this hot british weather lolsmoking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login