BEACHES NEAR KOSTAS APARTMENTS

BEACHES NEAR KOSTAS APARTMENTS hot smiley

Posted by Tanya 
Tanya
BEACHES NEAR KOSTAS APARTMENTS hot smiley
May 20, 2009 06:40PM
Hi,

anyone knows any good beaches near the Kostas Apartments?
Re: BEACHES NEAR KOSTAS APARTMENTS hot smiley
May 21, 2009 05:58AM
Tanya

Seen a few posts from you asking about Polichrono etc.

Royal Kostas are nice apartments with a small swimming pool. They are situated behind some buildings just off the main road at the top of the village. If you cross the road and walk down hill then you'll get to the beach in about 5 minutes.There are many supermarkets if you need supplies etc.

The beach at Poilchrono is ok (sand/shingle, plenty of beds on hire, many different restaurants on the seafront.) Its about half a mile long and quite narrow. Don't know any other beaches as once I get to Polichrono I stay there.

Many diffrent restaurants, fast food, seafood, pizza/pasta, greek (surprise)! Meals on the seafront are about 7 to 10 euros, plenty of others up the backstreets.

There's several bars along the front.

Enjoy your holiday. I'm there 9 to 19 June.

Regards.
Tanya
May 21, 2009 01:22PM
Thank you!
May 21, 2009 08:29PM
Tanya

Make sure you go to the greek night on a saturday at Sakis restaurant called the Akropolis in Kriopigi, you and your family will have a great night.

Steve....
claire1403
May 22, 2009 11:11AM
The beach is about 5-8 minutes walk.... the beach is nice but shingle.
I didnt go in the sea as in may its quite cold.... but we loved the beach as it wasnt covered in sunloungers and was nice and peaceful.

Plenty of supermarkets, and nice restaurants on the beach front, the greek food is delicious

Enjoy your holiday x
Tanya
May 28, 2009 01:21PM
Thank you very much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login