first time to halkidiki

first time to halkidiki

Posted by angie2 
first time to halkidiki
April 28, 2009 09:22AM
I will be visiting halkidiki for the first time in july with hubby and 18 & 15 yr olds, staying at the country inn hotel.
we are a family that like quiet, beautiful holiday spots with no lager louts so are hopeful we have chosen well.
could anyone tell us what to expect of halkidiki, our hotel and if possible our resort?
we have only holidayed in zante before and were very lucky to have had a small, friendly hotel then, and were very impressed with the greek people and hospitality so are hoping for the same again.
thanks angie
Re: first time to halkidiki
April 28, 2009 09:49AM
Hi Angi, sent you a private message. Jane
April 28, 2009 10:47AM
Which town is the country inn hotel in Angie, and I will try to help!
April 28, 2009 11:19AM
Figaro, it is in Kallithea.
April 28, 2009 12:18PM
the country inn is on the back road from kallithea to afitos.

kallithea is closer to the hotel, this resort is a lot busier with plenty of restaurants and shops. Afitos about a couple of kilometers away but the road is quiet so an easy walk and there is a taxi rank in afitos so you can get a taxi back for a few euros. Afitos is a traditional greek village, very quant but can get busier in the height of season. both areas are built above the main beach area so can be a walk down to the beach. You have a cash machine in both kalithea and afitos with a bank in kallithea.

Don't worry no lager louts around.

Never been in the country inn so sorry i am not able to comment on the hotel.

Enjoy! Halkidiki is a great choice.
Bogdan
June 15, 2009 07:43PM
Hi,

I couldn't find the official site of the hotel " country inn".I've also searched in the travel agency offers and couldn't find any info.

does anyone know the site of this hotel?

thanks

Bogdan
krisco
June 15, 2009 10:20PM
Bogdan

Tried to go to tripadvisor.com and type name for your hotel in Kalithea.You will find couple reviews and a lot of pictures for your hotel.
I hope this would help.Good luck.
June 16, 2009 06:41PM
hi there, if you send me an email info@halkidikiexperience.gr i have jut printed a tour guide for the whole of halkidiki which you might find useful, its printed in 25.000 copies but i can send you a pdf version before you come if you like?

thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login