captains pefkohori

captains pefkohori

Posted by ian 
ian
captains pefkohori
January 07, 2009 12:12PM
hi and happy new year to you all can any one help we are big friends of emili and petros of the captains steak house in pefkohori can any tell us if emili had her baby in dec and if so was it a girl or boy thank you ian and pat
ian
Re: captains pefkohori
January 17, 2009 08:28PM
as emili had here baby yet from the captians table in pefkohori and if so was it a girl or boy thanks ian
January 26, 2009 08:22AM
hi there ..my name is alan my best freind also ian is a plumber living in pef married to english girl lisa..he is good freinds with petro ..i rang him yesterday and petro and emily had a boy ..yet to be named..i am also freinds and go to pef every year to see my freinds going out this year june 13th..everone knows me as i have long hair and always wear bandana in other words reconisable..so everyone say hi ..sorry about the spelling..cudnt be bothered correcting it..anyway all the best alan mad scouser
ian
January 28, 2009 10:53AM
hi alan thanks for your email i am also going to pef on 13th june this year if i bump into you i will say hello cant wait to see pef again once again thanks for your email ian
January 30, 2009 11:25AM
hi nice one always end up in my freinds bar mamos..more or less opposite captains...dont know if you are interested but theres a good band play in are freinds hotel the anna maria on a monday night just check when you are there..its a good night.and something a bit differant to do yamas
ian
February 04, 2009 01:55PM
thank for your message might see you in mamos i heard about the band last year at anna maria i didnt go but this year will go up to see them as we are stopping at the aloni this year again used to stop at the pilalidis but dont take english now after a big mix up with kosmar hope to see you in june 2009 i will look out for you looking for you head banner also big frends of mamos
February 07, 2009 06:22AM
hi ian ..we used to stay in pilillaedes also..but a lot of hotels dont do english anymore ..used to originally stay in rigagis..very end of the beach going towards hanioti..i would stay in anna maria..as tomas and maria the owners are good freinds..but manos arnt flying from manchester to thess..but every year we shop for the best deals..and have stayed in most hotels in peff and a few in hanioti..my freind got married a few years ago in the alia palace.at the back of old town up in the hills overlooking pef..if you get chance go up there they let you use the pool etc long as you buydrinks etc.its really nice and the pool is the best in pef..and my freinds wife lisa has lived and worked in pef for about 20 years so we know most people there and have a lot of freinds there..so as you can imagine we have a great time there every year..so have great time might bump into you for a mythos or amstel..yamas
degs
December 21, 2012 03:13PM
Hello mr kingswan

Just been reading your waffleings.Are you going next year?

From another mad scouser!!!!!!
January 11, 2013 05:30AM
we learned about the particular group this past year on ould helen we didnt proceed however this season goes as much as notice them even as tend to be preventing with the aloni this season once again utilized to visit the particular pilalidis, however do not take language right now from major combination upward along with kosmar hope to notice people with summer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login