Weather

Weather

Posted by Faith 
Faith
Weather
September 23, 2008 06:53AM
What has the weather been like in Halkidiki? You seem to get very conflicting reports on some of the weather channels! I'm due to arrive next week.
Re: Weather
September 23, 2008 08:19AM
You can check the actual weather conditions in Halkidiki here:
www.halkidiki.com/english/weather_e.htm
These data are provided by our own weather station.
Today (11:20 local time) the weather is nice - sunshine 21°C

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
Faith
September 23, 2008 08:40AM
Thanks for that :-)
What's the hottest it gets now?
September 23, 2008 09:11AM
I am not sure. Maybe ~25°C

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
September 26, 2008 02:50PM
Just come back had very very bad weather. I think it can only get better.
September 29, 2008 01:33PM
I hope so, I'm taking the family to the Sani Village for the Half term at the end of October.

my fingers are well and truly crossed
Leigh
September 29, 2008 04:22PM
I've just got back too and we had dreadful weather, lots of rain and it was actually very chilly. So I'd suggest you take a big selection of clothes!
September 29, 2008 06:38PM
Still chilly today. Went to Skioni and had lunch and it bucketed it down for two hours. Got home (3 km away) and no rain had reached us, and never did. We actually got some sun.

Reason for posting this, well it may be raining in one part of Kassandra but just a very few KM away it can be OK.

Hoping for some sun before we leave eventually. Had a great summer but a shame our last few weeks have been so cold. Everywhere is shutting early, never know it so quiet before.

All the best to those coming later. October may yet be very nice, it was last year.
September 30, 2008 09:08AM
Nikos

Where is your weather station situated that you are getting the weather forecast from.

Regards

Phil
September 30, 2008 02:56PM
Hi Phil,

weather station is located in Vourvourou, Sithonia. It shows the current weather conditions (updated hourly - no adsl there yet) and also weather tendency.

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
September 30, 2008 03:44PM
Today lovely and warm in Skioni area. 23 deg and blue sky all day, just a few clouds here and there. In the sun it felt extremely warm and pleasant. Cross fingers it will be on the up now.
October 03, 2008 01:37PM
good news, thanks Jane.

I've got my toes crossed too, I need it to last until 1 November
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login