Vicky Apartments, Hanioti

Posted by lisa 
September 07, 2008 04:30PM
Hi All, am after some information about the Vicky Apartments. Anything you can help with would be appreciated. Its just the apartments I am interested in as I have been to Hanioti before and know the area, but I usually stay in the Tropical Hotel but could not this year.

Can you tell me what sort of equipment the Vicky has in their rooms?

Do they have a hairdryer by any chance? or an iron? Am just trying to lighten the load in my case!

also, what kitchen equipment do they have? I have no intentions of preparing 5 course meals but knowing that a kettle is there and i dont have to boil water in a pan - although I am sure this wont be the case!

Also, do they provide towels for use in the shower etc?
Han
Re: Vicky Apartments, Hanioti
September 09, 2008 05:12PM
Hi Lisa,

There arent any hairdryers or irons in the room but there is a kettle and a toaster. There are also some towels in the rooms which get changed quite often but not every day.

Hope this helps and have a fab time !!!!!!!!!

Han
Re: Vicky Apartments, Hanioti
October 07, 2008 12:00PM
Just wanted to post and say that everyone who has answered my questions about the Vicky were spot on, it was a lovely hotel and the owners were very friendly.

We got a great room downstairs and it was lovely and peaceful, like a little oasis!

I will definitely be returning, and my mum will probably beat me to it next year.

Thanks to everyone again!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login