Hanioti---how busy this summer

Hanioti---how busy this summer

Posted by brian_the_gent 
Jo Jo
Re: Hanioti---how busy this summer
August 27, 2008 05:10PM
Thanks for the reply Rosemary, do you happen to know if the children's trampoline and bouncy castle park is open in September - it is apparently located just outside the square, you may have passed it previously on your visits or even visited it? I have been told it is called Fairytopia and would love to know if it is still up and running 18th September onwards.

Many thanks

Jo Jo
Re: Lembit Road Military Cemetery, Salonika
August 27, 2008 06:14PM
Hi - great owners - run by Bill & Perry - Greek Australians their dad is an older man in his 70's I should think. Hear the food is very good.
a little walk into village centre (5-10min) across main road - Nice pool area - bar is quite modern & trendy possibly aimed at younger age group ( im sure your young at heart !!). You will be made very welcome, I visited this year for a drink and there were people in early 50's staying and they were full of praise.
There are organised trips for sightseeing and shopping to Thessaloniki - the reps sell these but also available from shops in village (check prices) these may be ok to get you there and maybe it isnt too far out to cemetary (taxi??). Public transport is a pain with different bus stations across thessalonika which is second largest city in Greece (you get the picture).
Never seen a trip to cemetary. Have a great time Steve
Re: Hanioti---how busy this summer
August 28, 2008 07:39AM
To be honest Jo Jo, I have seen it open but I have also been to Hanioti at different times of the year, so can't remember if was September or May. I have been as late as mid October and most things were still up and running. I would say that it will probably be open in September.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login