Nightlife

Julie
Nightlife
May 14, 2002 09:40AM
Please someone tell me what is the nightlife like in Halkidiki, especially in the areas of Kalithea and Afytos? I will be travelling there in July.

Which bars/clubs would you recommend?
Niko
Re: Nightlife
May 20, 2002 06:32PM
Kallithea is the place where most people go to when they want to party. Even residents from other villages like Hanioti and Pefkohori go therre to have fun. In the weekends people from all around Kassandra and even people from Thessaloniki come to Kallithea (actually to Pallini not very far from Kallithea) to party untill morning. There are several bars, I like onecalled "Bubbles" the best, and 3 big outdoor clubs. Ahoy, Mamounia and one new one I don´t remember butÌ think the name was Preveledged or something. They are all located close to eachother in Pallini. Afytos is a small quiet village 5 km from Kallithea. Not so good beach I´m afraid.
georgina
Re: Nightlife
May 31, 2002 12:44PM
i think kalithea is onbe of the best place.niko is right the Bubbles is fantastic.but in the ahoy the is only greek musicwhich is good but you have to use it.its a bit different.afytos is boring, npot for youngs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login