Stamos Hotel Afitos

Stamos Hotel Afitos

Posted by blankie 
Stamos Hotel Afitos
July 04, 2008 11:02AM
Hello

We are going to Stamos Hotel in Afitos at the end of July,can anyone tell me whereabouts it is,i have been to Afitos twice and i can't seem to think where it is.Also is there anywhere i can hire a scooter from,as we would like to go to different parts this time

Many Thanks
Blankie x x

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2008 01:23PM by blankie.
Re: stamos afitos
July 04, 2008 02:06PM
[www.stamos-hotel.com]

Looks lovely!
July 04, 2008 02:34PM
Thanks,but i wanted to know where abouts it is,as i have been to Afitos a few times and im not sure where it is
thanks
Blankie x x
July 04, 2008 07:32PM
hi blankie i sure thay are on the same road as the school and the taverna called the corner.near the taxi rank . hopes this helps.

andony
Re: Stamos Hotel Afitos
July 09, 2008 01:23PM
Can anyone help me with this one

Thanks
Blankie x x
July 09, 2008 02:13PM
Hi Blankie

I think i remember that you stayed in the zeus before! If you pass the taxi rank then the school on the left as you walk away from the village toward the Zeus rather than going round the right hand bend you carry on straight near the school, pass the shop on the left and the stamos is 50 yards on the right..

Have a good holiday
July 09, 2008 03:06PM
Hi
Yeah i stayed there last year,and loved it,Thanks for that i can't wait now.we have just come back from Polichrono stayed at Royal Kostas for 2 weeks,there was 6 kids and 4 adults,but this time its just the adults

Thankyou

Blankie x x
July 10, 2008 09:15AM
I think you went back last year on the day i arrived, this year i don't arrive until mid august. i have stayed in the stamos before, the hotel is nice and quiet well it was until we stayed there for the 2 weeks, lovely swimming pool, a great place to relax

Phil
July 11, 2008 01:22PM
Hello all

my tickets came today im so excited,cant wait now

blankie
chelsea kennedy
March 03, 2009 07:19PM
We are going to to greece in september. We are staying in the Stamos hotel for 2 weeks and we want to know what the family rooms are like smiling smiley can you please tell us
May 12, 2009 08:31AM
Hi,

We usually go to the Elia, which has lovely large apartments. However, we chose the Stamos last year and the rooms are ok. Ours was one room with 2 double beds in, then small kitchinette/shower/toilet, then a door to our bedroom with double bed-leading to balcony. We are going back again and the owner is lovely - feels like going to stay with family! xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login