best tavern

best tavern

Posted by Tomas 
Tomas
best tavern
June 28, 2008 10:06AM
The best tavern in Pefkohori Fox Naoussa on the beach front. Great food and service. Ask for Savvas and Petra they are the owners. Thanks to them we spend best holidays ever.
Tomas
jana
Re: best tavern
October 14, 2008 04:12PM
Tomas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The best tavern in Pefkohori Fox Naoussa on the
> beach front. Great food and service. Ask for
> Savvas and Petra they are the owners. Thanks to
> them we spend best holidays ever.
> Tomas
you have the best mans working for you i am in lovi whit 2 of them
October 24, 2008 02:42PM
The best bar in Hanioti is just off the square no sure of the name but there was this couple who were singing song from the 60s/70s they did a spot on nock three time by Dawn, not sure it just could have been Tony Orlando himself. Well maybe not becuse he went into songs from the shows, alway a sing of a little to much falling down water. Also the fat bloke thinks he can dance but just wobbles a bit. Any idear what this bar is called ?
October 24, 2008 06:50PM
It's not Billys Bar is it? That's up one of the prongs from the square. They have karioke nights.
October 26, 2008 07:16PM
No it was not that one I am sure they had an happy hour when drinks were cheaper maybe buy one get one free ?
October 29, 2008 11:08AM
i think i know which bar you are talking about, cheap drinks and people having a good time like that couple you are talking about. The only thing is i cannot remember the name of the bar.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login