summer jobs

summer jobs

Posted by ivana 
Sanya
Re: summer jobs
January 21, 2009 11:37AM
21year girl looking for a job in Halkidiki, for period 01.07-01.10. Experience in hotels and restaurants. Excellent command of english (student 3rd year english philology), bulgarian and serbian. Please contact me if you are employer or give some helpful info.
Sanya
January 21, 2009 11:45AM
I am 21 years old girl, student of English philology in Bulgaria. I am from Serbia and would like to get a job in Greece for the summer period. I speak English, Bulgarian and serbian perfectly and have some basic knowledge of french and italian. I have worked in a small restaurant and in hotel. Please, contact me.
Stefan Milkov
February 12, 2009 10:49AM
Hi...
My name is Stefan 21 y.o. serbian boy.Last summer i worked in one hotel on Santorini and winter i was in one shop in Thesaloniki.
I'm looking for some job now for season.Perfectly speak English,little bit of german and very well greek.So if someone is interested can contact me on mail.Thank you and best regards.
February 12, 2009 04:52PM
Hi Jane! I was thinking about moving to Greece..
Do you think you could give me some advice? Where to look for a job? And if you think i should go there first and start looking when i arrive? Or if you maybe know anyone who is looking for staff anywhere? Would really appreciate it! grinning smiley /Frida
February 12, 2009 04:53PM
I forgot to tell you my name.. Hello again smiling smiley My name is Frida!
Stef
February 18, 2009 11:21AM
Hey i am a 20year old girl wanting to find a summer job between may and oct doing bar/pr work.i have 2years bar experience in england, but have never worked abroad!any help would be greatly reveived.thanks
Katie-Lou
February 18, 2009 12:23PM
HELLO!

My partner and I are looking for work this summer 09, preferably bar work but we are open minded and flexible!
I am a student with waitress, bar and PR experience. My partner has seven years barwork and management experience.

If anyone could help us with where to start looking for work and applying for work, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks, Katie grinning smiley
Michael Wilding
Seeking Employment 2009
February 18, 2009 04:17PM
Hello Sir/Madame

I am Graduate from the Swiss Hotel Management School and am seeking employment starting earliest at the end of this month (February) in Halkidiki. I have experience in Food and Beverage (Bar and Restaurant) and all Hotel Operations. Any bars, Restaurant, or Hotels, in need of somebody please contact me. I am extremely motivated to make a positive impact on any organization I work for. Furthermore have been trained in the excellence of customer service. I can send you my CV as soon as I have an email to respond to.

Thank you very much for your time.

Michael Wilding

mswilding@gmail.com
+ 1 604 771 6441
+44 1443 202 555
Mitko&Simona
March 05, 2009 09:26PM
Hi,we are a couple 20/22 years old. We are looking for jobs in Greece. We prefer somewhere in Halkidiki. One of us speaks greek,german,english and bulgarian, and the other one speaks english, french and bulgarian. Contact us : marlou@abv.bg
clémence
summer jobs
March 11, 2009 10:01AM
Dear Ms,

My name is Clémence FAYARD, I'm 20 years old, French.
I'm looking for a summer job.
I will be able to work from June 09 until Begining November 09.

AS a waitress,cleaning lady, store assistant, laundry, leader, or something else....
I have a lot of motivation, and i'm really A HARD WORKER..

If you need more informations of me please contact me.CV+photo

Greettings

FAYARD Clémence

FAYARD Clémence
khlemkhlem@hotmail.com
antonia charalampidou
Re: help wanted
March 14, 2009 11:36PM
i really dont know if you are still interested in working in greece.i am the owner of a modern cafe and iam looking for staff.the town it is located is kria vrissi which is 40 minutes away from thessaloniki by car.if you are interested please send a photo.thank you
phillip
March 15, 2009 09:24AM
Hi,

we are couple(21, 21) who would like to find a job in gastronomy for summer season. We have some experience as waiter(waitress), or bartender even from Greece. We can work very hard, learn very fast and speak fluent English. But about Greek....just a few words. Date of beginning and ending we can arrange through mail. So if you have any vacancies and you are interested let us know to following e-mail or MSN - phillip_cz@hotmail.com - and we'll send you our CVs

Looking forward to hearing you, Filip and Market
Anagnostou Georgios
March 21, 2009 09:33PM
i am the owner of a small hotel of nine rooms on the island of Alonnisos in Greece and I am looking for summer staff (a chambermaid and a waiter) starting 15 June till the 10 Sep. Accomodation and food provided. Contact me for further details at pleiadeshotel@yahoo.com
Anagnostou Georgios
March 21, 2009 09:38PM
I am the owner of a small hotel of nine rooms on the island of Alonnisos and I am looking for summer staff (a chambermaid and a waiter) starting the 15 June till the 10 Sep. Accommodation and food provided. Contact for further detais...
Anagnostou Georgios
March 21, 2009 09:41PM
I am the owner of a small hotel of nine rooms on the island of Alonnisos and I am looking for summer staff (a chambermaid and a waiter) starting the 15 June till the 10 Sep. Accommodation and food provided. Contact for further details...
Anagnostou Georgios
March 21, 2009 09:46PM
I am the owner of a small hotel of nine rooms on the island of Alonnisos and I am looking for summer staff (a chambermaid and a waiter) starting the 15 June till the 10 Sep. Accommodation and food provided. Contact me for further details...
March 23, 2009 03:48PM
Hi
We are looking for a bar man/Women to work on our pool bar in the evenings must speak flunt Greek and english. Accomadation can be arranged. You must be able to start work from the begining of may till the middle of October. you would be required to work 7 days a week from 4pm till 1am (hours may differ).

Please contact me at nostos1@otenet.gr
Leanne
March 25, 2009 06:26PM
i am replying to your post on jobs in crete. I these are still available please contact me on my email
mentallyblonde88@hotmail.co.uk
thank you.
Leanne scholes
Leanne Scholes
March 25, 2009 06:33PM
My name is Leanne Scholes i am 20 years old and looking for seasonal work in greece (hanioti and halkidiki regions in particular although anywhere would be fine) Please contact me .. mentallyblonde88@hotmail.co.uk for CV or photos
Leanne Scholes
lubo
March 26, 2009 04:08PM
hi i am 30,she is 24 .we looking job in grece,.hotels,pubs,utiliti or any
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login