JOB OFFER - AT HALKIDIKI

JOB OFFER - AT HALKIDIKI

Posted by odysseas 
HanzY
Re: JOB OFFER - AT HALKIDIKI
July 16, 2013 08:25PM
Hi
I've just seen your job vacancy at the George Pub in Sarti but i'm wondering whether i have applied too late? Are there still job vacancies going? Im currently seeking bar work in Greece and have 2 years experience making cocktails.

E-mail: asphazia@hotmail.co.uk

Thankyou,
Hannah.
Simonaki
August 25, 2013 12:16PM
Hello

Independant property maintenance trade person looking for work in Greece for the 2013/14 winter season. Experienced
and can provide references if needed. UK passport and driving licence holder without endoresments. Currently residing in
southern Bulgaria and has transport.

Regards
Simon
vera
September 13, 2013 05:05PM
kalispera.ime apo tin romania kai psaxnomia kopela ya servitora se ena kafenio.6970545766
lame mucaj
October 22, 2013 03:27PM
geia sas eime ena pedi 22 eton psakno dulia sttin germany voi8os guzhina…lantza voi8os servitoro….dulevo ke fortigo exo diploma B/C kategori tl 6996967677 euxaristw
Katerina Hinz
November 19, 2013 10:29AM
Hello There

Myself and my friend are planning to come to Hanioti next year May-October

We are looking for work in hotels, bars or restaurants for the season. We are both in our mid 30's and have reception, admin, bar and waitressing experience and are flexible as to what we do although would prefer hotel/admin work if we can

Also wondered if anyone has any contacts for apartments to rent for the whole summer

Thanks in advance
Dimmy
May 30, 2014 05:41PM
I am 30 years old male seeking work i can commute anywhere in Chalkidiki or Thessaloniki,
and I can speak English very well.
Angel
June 25, 2014 02:21PM
Hello.if you are interested to work in karpathos island at the biggest club here jist check our page at www.facebook.com/heavenkarpathos and emai me at physio313@yahoo.gr
Angel
Lelo
December 26, 2014 05:14PM
Dear All,

I am a 25 years old hungarian girl looking for a summer job in Olympic Beach or Paralia, Greece for the season of 2015 in travel acency, clothes shop, cafe/bar or hotel. I speak English and German in advanced level and Russian in basic-middle level. I have my BA degree in Tourism and Hospitality and now i am making my MSC degree in Management and Leadership. I am a very kindly, frendly, flexible, hard-working person, who is able to work in team as well.
If you are interested in me, please contact me at lettizone@freemail.hu ! Thank you! smiling smiley
Xristina
March 05, 2015 08:56PM
Kalispera! Onomazomai Xristina , exw katagogi apo Rosia kai menw monima stin Athina guro sta 10 xronia. Milaw aptesta rosika, aglika kai ellinika. Psaxnw douleia sti Xalkidiki alla imarton 30 euro einai ekmatalusi gia kalokairini sezon!
Djurdjica
March 18, 2015 02:25AM
Hello. smiling smiley

My name is Djurdjica and I'm looking for job this summer on Xalkidiki.

I can work in leather and fur stores, clothing boutiques, gift-shops, travel agencies, hotels etc.

Well-organized, responsible and loyal person. I'm polite and very communicative. I learn very fast and I'm easy and quickly adoptable to new working environments. I'm focused on results and efficiency.

I speak English in advanced level more then 20 years, I also know Greek and Spanish.

For more information about my education and working experiences, CV and photo please don't hesitate to contact me.

My e-mail is djurdjicav1985@gmail.com

Thank you. smiling smiley
Kostadin
April 07, 2015 10:24AM
We are girl and boy from Bulgaria and loking for jobs in Halkidiki in shop, cafe/bar or hotel. We can speak English and Russian. We are very friendly, kind and hard working.
April 15, 2015 06:41PM
Geia sas,

Our name is Nina and Tijana, we would like to work in Greece during the summer season 2015. We are coming from Serbia and since there is a lot of Serbian tourists in Greece we have been thinking we can find some job... we are interested in any work, especially in some shops or as a bar staff. We are 23 years old, we speak fluent english, sufficient level of german and also little greek language. We were in Greece many times in Halkidiki ( Hanioti, Pefchohori,Polichrono ), Paralia, Leptokaria and other places. This can be also good chance to learn better your language.
If you have some job please contact us for more informations or our CV, on e-mail address:

knovakov91@gmail.com

Thanks, regards from Serbia spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
April 26, 2015 12:22PM
Ya sas

I am a British lady with a Greek husband who has been living in Thessaloniki for over 10 years, (frontisteria teacher) and summering in Chalkadiki for longer. My Greek is not quite fluent, but well above intermediate. Also, through long experience as an EFL teacher, I have excellent skills at overcoming languages barriers. In addition my local knowledge and interest in the history, culture and cuisine of the area have proved very useful to tourists, especially during 4 seasons of bar/ kitchen work in Pefkohori.

My husband has relocated to Hanioti, I will be joining him in June permanently (although I am available weekends during May).

I would love to find some work, as I enjoy meeting people and am very hard working and my husband will be at work all day.

Notably, I am highly flexible as my accommodation is covered and I already have full IKA.

While I am posting here mainly for bar/ kitchen/ waitressing work (will consider many other types) any permanent residence from Pefkohori to Pollichrono looking for an English tutor for the year please also contact me. I'm highly experience and qualified having worked from kindergarten to adult, beginners to proficiency and have an excellent track record with ALL commonly recognised Lower and Proficiency exam boards.

Thank you

e-mail:

alisonmavr@gmail.com
Magia
June 06, 2015 02:16PM
Looking for seasonal job anywhere in Greece as Assistant/Supervisor Bar or Restaurant Manager, Guest Relations, Sales or Fitness Trainer/Animator.

I have 4-5 years of Middle East hotel industry experience including Greece. I used to work in F&B, Recreation and Marketing.

Excellent English, Serbian/Montenegrin (native), GREEK, French, basic Russian and German.

Ready to join ASAP.
June 09, 2015 08:02AM
im ana.27 years old,looking for a job in halkidiki,i worked in sani,hanioti restaurant,afitos beach bar,stewardess on yacht...who is interested i will send my CV.
nosatii_ana@yahoo.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login