Aeollos Aparthotel, Pefkohori

Posted by mrschoo 
March 04, 2008 01:29PM
Hi All

We're off to Pefkohori again this year, we've previously stayed at Ioli, but have booked Aeollos this year, can anyone let me know what it's like?
Thanks.

Sandie
Re: Aeollos Aparthotel, Pefkohori
March 04, 2008 04:05PM
hi, going bk out to this place again in august, will be my 3rd time stayin there, the owners rita and themi are lovely nothing is to much trouble, know a few more pple that have gone bk to stay there year after year too.

emma xx
nick
April 24, 2008 11:54AM
Hi,
I stayed at the hotel ammon garden last year, which is just down the road BUT my girlfriend and I spent most of our time at the aeollos. Rita and Themi are great and made our holiday!!! They really cant do enough for you. The hotel its self is very nice, clean and with a great atmosphere. When I return to Halkidiki I will definatley stay there. You are going to have a great time!!!
April 24, 2008 05:39PM
Hi,
Can you tell us what the Ioli is like? Previously stayed in the Pilalidis which was lovely and the Aloni. 4 weeks to go. Roll on.
Thanks.

Sandra
April 24, 2008 06:01PM
Going back to Aeollos again 15/5/08. It will be our third time. As everyone says, Themis and Rita are great and the Aeollos is the best and just 20yds from the sea - BLISS! Brilliant for snorkelling in the crystal clear water. You will love it, believe me!
shenibob
April 27, 2008 12:47PM
hi all, just wondering if the AEOLLOS has an e-mail address

thanks michelle
halkidiki dude
June 01, 2008 04:56PM
just like 2 say went ther 4 a week and wish i was there 4 ever it was just a get away holiday at first but this place (Aeollos) was special.The owners Rita and Themi are the nicest people u will ever meet,the hotel/appartment was beautiful and it was a stone throw away from the beach,resturaunts and shops.my family and i enjoyed it so much we are goin back next year for 2 weeks.hope u all go 2
SueB
September 07, 2008 04:15PM
Have just booked to go here August 2009. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks
George Aungles
September 22, 2008 05:06PM
Hi I have booker to go there end of May 2009. Did you have any luck in getting an email address.
September 23, 2008 12:05AM
here is the email address you are looking for

aeolles@otenet.gr

and here is the link to their web site

[www.aeollos.gr]
September 24, 2008 01:33PM
Hi,

When you get to Aeollos, ask if they have any SMOKED BACON, or SMOKEY BACON CRISPS or if the fire alarm is working, or if the chips are WELL COOKED, and if the smell of burnt oil has dissipated yet as they had a fire in the early hours of Monday morning this week, Lisa the forgetful kitchen/bar/reception/chief cook and bottle washer left the chip pan on and set fire to the place
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login