Whats new at the Cockney Cafe for 2008

Whats new at the Cockney Cafe for 2008

Posted by cockneystaff 
Re: Whats new at the Cockney Cafe for 2008
April 17, 2009 07:55PM
Hello Sheila,thanks for your message,it was really nice to see you too.Look forward to seeing you sometime soon in halkidiki,look after yourself,Mal,xxx
April 29, 2009 05:29PM
Hello everyone,it is not long now for you lucky people to wait for proper English food served as only the Cockney Cafe can.See you all soon.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
April 30, 2009 02:08PM
My husband and i will be coming to polichrono on 14th May.We are staying at Hotel Ammos.Please can someone tell me if the hill is very steep.We have also heard lots about the cockney cafe and can`t wait to try it.Is it as good as it sounds!Efcharisto poli.
Sweet_Dreamer
April 30, 2009 02:15PM
Its even better than you have been told]
April 30, 2009 04:03PM
we shall be there on 2nd june for breakfast
April 30, 2009 06:06PM
How sad! Are you heading to Greece or Blackpool? Surely, ask someone for local Greek food recommendations!
April 30, 2009 08:04PM
i think thats up to the individual !!!!!smiling smiley
DONCASTER FAMILY
May 01, 2009 01:08PM
Hi, I have read some great reviews about your cafe and plan to bring my family for a meal or 2 there.

We are coming over on 04/05/09 for 1 week and was just wondering if you will be open?

Also what is the weather like there at the moment because all these sites are saying rain and more rain, temps around 15c?

It is warmer in England !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Mick and Family
May 01, 2009 06:20PM
hey mick let us know what its like as we go out on 01/06/09 thumbs up smiley
May 02, 2009 04:44AM
Just wondering - do you fry Irish sausages and bacon or are they the Greek variety - we usually find the Irish sausages, bacon, eggs, black pudding, white pudding, fried tomato, fried mushrooms and fried bread are much better for soaking up the previous evenings copious amounts of alcohol? Will you be featuring any "Italian specials" on this seasons menu - I believe you do a very good lasagne, although again, we usually find the Irish variety of Italian lasagne is much better for soaking up the previous evenings copious amounts of alcohol !!! Is it homemade Irish / Italian lasagne and is it served with copious amounts of alcohol ?

My good lady wife and I intend to visit Polichrono in August or September - can you recommend any particular type of alcohol that we could enbibe whilst visiting ? Are those nice cockney people John and Marilyn still making a fortune every summer ? - they must be very wealthy people by now - last I heard, they have a yacht moored just off the beach, and hold evening soirees and cocktails of an evening after sunset - ahhhh!!! how the other half live winking smileysmileys with beer
janet wallace
May 11, 2009 04:30PM
Hi to all the staff at cockney cafe and everyone else
Just asking for some advice please. Me my family and some friends will be ariving in polichrono on 6th august and we are getting married at kassandria town hall on 14th august. I was looking for somewhere to have my wedding reception and noticed that you have been highly recommended by quite a few people. I was wondering if you could perhaps tell me what you include and the prices of things. I would greatly appreciate this. My email is jl.wallace@yahoo.co.uk
thanks Janet x x
June 14, 2009 07:51PM
hi to all the staff at the cockney cafe and tico thanks for the t shirt mate. this is a must place to go for breakfast not so easy to find tho just ask anyone on the front and they will tell you were to go
janet wallace
June 15, 2009 07:47AM
Hi Tom and Jane
|After reading your comments I was just wondering whether you would recommemd the cockney cafe as a good place to hold my wedding reception?
thanks Janet x x
June 25, 2009 10:15PM
Howaya John and Marillyn - how's life with you both ? Would we be able to watch the Wimbledon final on Sunday and enjoy a cool Mythos with BigJ ... if we were there (shhh ! - mystico)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login