Whats new at the Cockney Cafe for 2008

Whats new at the Cockney Cafe for 2008

Posted by cockneystaff 
Re: Whats new at the Cockney Cafe for 2008
January 08, 2008 05:20PM
Happy new year everybody,it seems a lot of e mails have gone missing ,both on this link and our private e mail box,please resend any unanswered messages,and we will reply as always.
January 08, 2008 05:27PM
Happy new year all,
16 weeks to go and counting,will staff be at CC week beginning 9 may???

mandy xx
January 08, 2008 05:29PM
OOOOPS, my mistake, hopefully getting wed that day, i meant week beginning 5may

mandy xx
January 09, 2008 10:53AM
Hi,Mandy,yes we will be OPEN from the first of may,see you then,regards all at C.C....
January 09, 2008 10:57AM
Hey Maralyn and family,

Happy New Year to you all, here's wishing you every success and happiness for the summer of 2008 in Polichrono, sounds like your going to be busy.

Loads of Love Claire
January 09, 2008 11:01AM
Oh and I have tried sending 3 private messages, the third just now but have not record of sent messages so not sure if they are going through or not. Subject is a bit sensitive for the forum.
January 15, 2008 07:29PM
Have not received any of ,your private messages,please try again if possible.
Laura
January 17, 2008 09:27PM
Dear all at the Cockney Cafe,

Me and my family are travelling to Polichrono on the first of May. My partner has never been and it has been a good 10 years since I was last there. Can you recommend anything for us to do- we are there for 2 weeks with 2 small children. Will definitly pop in and see you all! Thanks in advance"!

Laura
January 18, 2008 06:46PM
Hello laura and family,looking forward to you coming to polichrono,you will probably need to bring some light jackets for the evening time,as it can turn a little chilly.If either of you drive then you should think about hiring a car.It will be quite quiet,so the beaches will be lovely for the kids.There are a number of bars,restaurants,fast food shops,but only ONE english establishment,thats us.We are sure you will enjoy your stay,and may end up like us and spend many years in the future,see you all soon,all at the C.C..
January 27, 2008 06:24PM
It appears that some of our private messages are still not getting through!it is not us,we reply to everybody.With regards to the receptions in may,there are NO problems at all with your requests.If you need reconfirmation of any requests,please e mail us again(privately)and hopefully this time we will get through,regards all at C.C.
January 28, 2008 11:09AM
John

I have sent you a private message.

Ivana
February 08, 2008 06:11PM
Thanks Harry from down under bar for your message,if the table is still available we would be interested.Many many congratulations on your good news,good on yer mate.And yes we do tend to leave things too late in life to make decisions,which with hindsight should have been done years ago,still never mind,alls well that ends well.Dont forget about the table,see you soon,mal and familyxxxxx
alison stackhouse
February 22, 2008 01:20PM
i hope use have an empire built there as i havent been there for years now cockney cafe was excellent i spent my days there and the hospitallity was out of this world also the food any of the cafe reading this please get in touch xxx
February 22, 2008 06:42PM
well i couldnt believe it when i saw your message,i have tried a thousand times to reach you , i just thought out of site out of mind , it really wasnt the same when you never came back,and you would have got your license. anyway how are you i want to know all thats happend ,do you still see will, and hows your mum, and jermain how is he.are you in scotland,why didnt you get intouch ,the number you gave me was wrong,thers many who ask about you ,are you working,big john just had his knee done but his still in pain.little jons got a little girl,his just the same as allways still going to greece in the summer,thers loads more english living there now you could probably live there now and take a bit to live on in winter.did you hear about albert well he hanged him self about 2yrs ago ,tico now works for me and is so good,i still like it there,it would have been beter if you had stayed,are you working let me know all.love marilyn xxxxxx
kim golden sun
February 26, 2008 12:18AM
hi do u remember me i worked for golden sun an big jon put a sign out side the cafe saying i was going to do a lapdance an he left it out all day haha. how r u all? i was just in scotland with alison an she showed me this site i didnt know it was here does steve still work out there i havent spoke to him in ages i still speak to lucy. i miss the laughs i had in the cafe they was good times. my little boy is nearly 4 now how the time flys anyway i hope the cafe is doing great an everyone is well keep in touch.x
HH
March 28, 2008 12:05PM
Hi Marilyn and Jon,

Long time no speak, i've just found the forum. Hope you're both well, and little John too of course. Didn't make it to Polychrono last year unfortunately but hoping to this summer. Miss you guys and the place last year.
How's Kostas (Vebi) from Gallini? Haven't heard from him for a while either.
You should get yourselves set up on facebook as a group.....spread the word that way aswell as the forum, If you're on there already let me know what you are down as.

Take care

Helen (aka Ulrika!)
KIMBERELEY HART
April 11, 2008 10:39PM
steve who was working from golden sun get in touch if u want i know some people might not want to but i miss u an everythink hope ur well an hope everythink is going good 4 u mate? i still speak to alison cus of the baby well 4 year old haha he is a spit of his dad dnt think ali can berlive it how much he is like his dad keep in touch mate kim golden sun rep
July 09, 2008 01:31PM
Hi ya

Just to say thankyou for your lovely breakfasts,and putting up with our kids.Also thanks John for the offer a lift back to Royal Kosta really appreciated it,but we had such a laugh walking back we were that wet we just jumped into the pool,Kosta didn't look to happy but what the hell.

We are coming back at the end of July but with no kids yipppeeeeeeeeeeee.So i will be dropping in for one of those lovely breakfast.
See you soon

Emma,Dave,Mark,Dusty and the boys(girls)haha
penny
July 11, 2008 11:09AM
CAME ON HOLIDAY WITH MY FAMILY IN JUNE FOUND YOUR GREAT PLACE A FEW DAYS BEFORE WE LEFT MY TWIN GIRLS JUST LOVED YOUR FOOD THANX FOR ALL THE SWEETIES.THANX TO YOUR ELDEST I DONT KNOW HIS NAME,FOR THE WICKED RIDE ON THE BACK OF HIS BIKE.HOPE TO DO THAT AGAIN SOON.GET IN TOUCH.
penny
July 17, 2008 09:08AM
penny Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CAME ON HOLIDAY WITH MY FAMILY IN JUNE FOUND YOUR
> GREAT PLACE A FEW DAYS BEFORE WE LEFT MY TWIN
> GIRLS JUST LOVED YOUR FOOD THANX FOR ALL THE
> SWEETIES.from sean,penny and kids
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login