Whats new at the Cockney Cafe for 2008

Posted by cockneystaff 
October 30, 2007 06:15PM
We hope for next year to finally have the pool table,that we have been waiting for for two years.Cos despite repeated promises from a Greek supplier,we never ever got one,so we have been trying to get one from the U.K.We are starting this new thrad for all our old customers,and for anyone who is thinking of visiting Polichrono.If you have any questions about us,or Halkidiki in general,we will be only too happy to help.
Re: Whats new at the Cockney Cafe for 2008
October 31, 2007 08:51PM
Hi there all,
When will the cafe be open next year? we've read so much about it, it'll be our first time in halkidiki and would love to visit you all!!

mandy xx
November 01, 2007 11:24AM
Hello Mandy, all things being well we open the first monday in may. You will enjoy your time in Polichrono,come along and see us,make yourself known,and hae a drink on us.See you soon,all at Cockney Cafe.
November 01, 2007 02:51PM
Hello
We will be staying at the Royal Kostas in June 2008,first time in polichrono,spent a week in afitos this and loved it,Can`t wait see you soon
Blankie
November 01, 2007 04:00PM
hi blankie,looking forward to meeting you in the cockney cafe .we are sure you will love where your staying .its a really nice compex, if you go on trip advisor.com theres some photos of your apartments. the village itself is very nice plenty of resturants and a few bars. ours is the best ha ha
November 02, 2007 03:22PM
Due to a very high response to an idea we have been discussing for the past few years,we have decided that from next year,2008,we will be available for all types of receptions or parties,for either foodor just the bar.We only need a rough date and time and type of service required,and then we could give a choice of menu,and an estimation of cost There are more and more people getting married in Halkidiki each year,so this is another service we have decided to offer.
November 02, 2007 11:36PM
Hi all, have sent you a private message

mandy xx
November 09, 2007 07:16AM
Can you tell me if you have the rooms available above the Cafe ? that was the idea a few years ago, just thinking about coming out again this year and thought that this location would be a good idea to be close to the BEST FOOD IN HALKIDIKI, and also the best beer "MYTHOS"
Save some for me John you greedy git.
November 09, 2007 10:09AM
mooky6,it depends on when you want to come.All of may,is o.k,and the first two weeks of june,and the last two weeks of september.But if you dont tell us who you are,you aint coming,especially if you drink me mythos.But of course you are right about the best food in halkidiki,see you soon.
November 09, 2007 10:53PM
I didnt think you were supposed to advertise on this forum?
November 11, 2007 08:56AM
Hi all, can you tell me if that bar is open still next door to you ? it used to be run by a Scottish girl called Alison a few years ago. I cant remember what the name of it was though. She spent most of her time in your establishment though if i remember rightly, and she also certainly liked your food cos she was always eating lots of it ha ha.
November 20, 2007 08:34AM
Hey

Claire here, I havesent you a private message to say hi.

xxxx
November 21, 2007 02:03PM
Did you get my reply? Not sure if it sent or not?
November 29, 2007 01:11PM
Not much action on the wesite lately!!!!
November 29, 2007 01:13PM
I agree, Claire.

Clearly everyone is hibernating for the winter.

Me, I'm counting the weeks until I can get back to Hanioti, although unless I win the lotto this is not until September next year!
December 14, 2007 04:22PM
Heres wishing everyone a very merry christmas and a prosperous new year.We have refrained from replying to certain comments made on this link,but they will be dealt with in person in Halkidiki,cant wait.If anyone has anything constructive to offer please feel free.See you all soon ,all at the cockney cafe....
December 17, 2007 10:43AM
Merry Christmas you guys, all the Cockney Cafe family.

Have a wonderful Christmas and heres to a fantastic and highly successful 2008.

Take it easy, eat, drink and be merry.

Loads of love

Claire xxxxx
December 17, 2007 05:35PM
Hi,

I visited this year and i am still trying to shed the weight from the great brekkies, i don't know if you remember me, but i was me my wife Lisa, Daughter Zoe and my twin boys, Sam and George, the reason i ask is that Maryln said she ran a cafe on the isle of dogs, but i cannot remember where, would like to pop in and say hello.

Mark (West Ham Supporter)

Thanks
December 19, 2007 01:04PM
Hi John

Just wanted to see if it is you? Where were you on 7th October 1972? Were you the best man at a wedding?

If it is you, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Love to Marylin and the children.

Alan & Janice.
December 22, 2007 11:53AM
Heres wishing you all such a wonderful wonderful "CHRISTMAS"
And i wish you all that you wish for yourselfs and lots more
for the "NEW YEAR"
And i hope you sent a wonderful Christmas Card to the"MYTHOS"
Bottling Plant ha ha you may get some free samples in the summer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login