Tasos@fourka beach

Tasos@fourka beach

Posted by Lorraine and Giz 
Tasos@fourka beach
October 28, 2007 02:22PM
Just wandering if anyone knows Tasos..he runs a beach bar on Fourka beach, right next to the Australia restaurant.
What a lovely man, he really made our holiday. The sunbed man 'Ari' was also very friendly..although his lack of english proved to be a little difficult :-)

If anyone's been to/is going to Fourka, let me know as i've got a fair bit of info on it. Been going there the past 6 years.

Lorraine
Re: Tasos@fourka beach
October 28, 2007 08:24PM
hi Lol @Giz

which beach bar next to Hotel Australia theres 2

Chill out bar run by Yannis`s wife
or the little round one near Australias resturant??/

Ari is Yaniss`s gardener come sun-bed man lol

my very good friend Nikos owns the Yaimas bar and we stay @Aristidis when we are in fourka
have also stayed in polichrono and Hanioti

been going to Halkidiki since 1990 and love the place

But have seen the changes over the years in Fourka and it has become very quite since thomsons pulled out.

seems FOURKA must start and advertise its self more with contact numbers of the most popular hotels and appartments.

jeff
fourkas mad dog man as was because theres no dogs left now
November 13, 2007 06:34PM
Hi can anyone tell me how to book hotel Australia in Halkidiki we stayed there years ago and cant seem to find who represents them.We would love to go back.our travel agents will book for us if we can find out how.
November 13, 2007 06:43PM
Hi Julix,
The Australia hotel does not deal with any agents in the U.K. but he usually has rooms available at either end of the season. If you want to stay there drop a line to Jimmy Samaras C/o Australia hotel, Fourka beach, Halkidiki, 630 77 Greece. and Jimmy will send you an email with details if you put it in your letter.
Hope this helps Buster Fourka village
November 13, 2007 07:02PM
thank you very much.
Tim Osborne
September 15, 2008 11:49AM
Hi There,

It's been a while since I went to Fourka, is there a bar there called the Asterix Bar, it was on the corner of the square (as I remember it) It used to be run by a guy called Dimitry, lovely bloke.

Any update would be great.

Regards

Tim
Ian J
September 20, 2008 07:00PM
most guys are called damitri here lol if its the same guy that lived in the uk for a while he has the Absolute bar now just before the dry river bed that's now been concreted and his bar wont be closing untill end Oct, that's where i go when i have been to the beach on my walk abouts smiling smiley
September 27, 2008 01:13AM
THE ABSOLUTE BAR WHERE DIMITRIS IS IS A LOVELY BAR AND DIMITRIS A TOP GUY IV YU SEE HIM BEFOR YU LEAVE PLZ TELL NIM DONNA N LEE AND RONNIE MA DAD SAY HI IV YU WANT TO TALK TO SOMONE IAN GO TO ARISTIDIS AND SAY HELLO TO ILLIAR THE APT MANAGER HES GRT AND TELL HIM DONNA N LEE SENT YU HES OUR BEST FRIEND IN FOURKA X
May 01, 2012 06:55PM
has ANYBODY got any email daetails for ANY aprtments or hotels in FOURKA ?
especially, Christina appts, Litsa appts, Evridiki appts, Aristidis, Kanelis appts,
Molos appts, Aristotles appts, i am heading there in July August and need a bed !!!! thanks in anticipation M
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login