need to know info

need to know info

Posted by davew 
davew
need to know info
May 08, 2002 09:55AM
i am going to the pallini beach hotel in kallithea in july with my girlfriend.
has anybody got any info on the hotel - rooms and food, nightlife, resort and car hire. and what is the beach like? is it shingle or golden sands?
please help?
Alan
Re: need to know info
May 14, 2002 09:45PM
Sandy beach, very gentle slope. Several car hire places along the main road. Loads of restaurants. Don't know about the nightlife, as only visit from another village.
Niko
Re: need to know info
May 20, 2002 06:16PM
Pallini Beach Hotell in Kallithea, is actually located about 800 m from Kallithea. Pallini is like a small (tourist) village outside Kallithea( the main road runs right through it like "the strip" in Las Vegas. Regrettfully I havn´t got any information about the inside of the hotel exept that it´s big and first class. The beach by the hotel is beatyfull with golden sand.The thing is that Kallithea has a better beach, lots of resturants, shops, car rental, bank etc. About nightlife, Pallini "village" has the most popular bars and discos where most Kallithea residents go to at night. In the weekends people from Thessaloniki usually comes to Kassandra to party in Kallithea and Pallini. Then it´s really full of people. The best food is in Kallithea because there they have more resturants with (good) Greek food, in Pallini it´s more like fast-food places. I recomend you to rent a car (or scooter) and travell all around Kassandra to explore more things other than "tourist" stuff, for example small tavernas, lonley beaches and more.

Best Wishes Niko
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login