ROYAL KOSTAS APARTMENTS

ROYAL KOSTAS APARTMENTS

Posted by blankie 
ROYAL KOSTAS APARTMENTS
August 01, 2007 09:19PM
Hello all
i have just had a fantastic week in afitos and im looking to going back,but i cant seem to find anywhere that will take 2 adults and 4 children HELP
I have found a place called ROYAL KOSTAS APARTMENT IN POLICHRONO,but im not sure what this place is like,can anybody tell me.
im hoping to go next may-june
thanks
blankie x

oh another thing how far from Afitos is this place x x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2007 09:21PM by blankie.
Re: ROYAL KOSTAS APARTMENTS
August 02, 2007 03:49PM
Polichrono normally is 15 min drive from afitos but always depends on the traffic
August 03, 2007 09:31AM
Royal Kostas are very good apartments. Stayed there a couple of times and have no complaints.
There's three or four two storey blocks around the swimming pool. Its just off the main road at the top of the village and is about a 5-10 minute walk down to the seafront. Beech is sand/shingle. its narrow but stretches the full length of the resort. Promenade is lined with restaurants from traditional greek to pizza/pasta to fast food.
August 04, 2007 02:55PM
i have just booked my holiday,2 weeks at the ROYAL KOSTAS,for next year.cant wait x x
love
blankie
August 11, 2007 08:38PM
hi
im hearing bad reports about these apartments,can anybody put my mind at ease

thanks
blankie x x
August 11, 2007 11:44PM
Stayed there in june had a fab time - the apartments were fine cleaned six times a week - the people staying there were great had a real good laugh - to be honest with you couldnt fault anything about our stay there. Don't worry you will have a good time.
CJP
August 14, 2007 05:31PM
Hi got back yesterday had 2 weeks at Royal Kostas.
The apartments are great, spotless, cleaned daily.
10 min stroll to the beach, which in my opinion is not great because it's narrow and
shingle.
Only problem with kids is pool is a bit small and they do not let them use inflatables or
play ball games. Although I think you can get away with the latter providing you are
not hurling it about the pool into other swimmers.
Kostas can be a bit of a grump, or appear to be with some children.
While I was there one lad picked one of his limes and he went beserk.
Speaking to the rep who was great she put's it down to the fact that he speaks
very little English and is affraid that kids might have accidents.
The pool is spotless as well by the way.
There is a little bar which does basis snacks but the supermarkets and bakery
are only a few minuits walk away.
The location is quiet.
This may seem as thought I wouldn;t go back, I would.
We had 7 year old daughter with us and personally we did not have any problems
and she loved it.
If you need any more info please come back.
Cheers
August 15, 2007 12:22PM
Hi Blankie

If i remember you stayed in the zeys in afitos. glad you had a great time i have just returned from my vacation. If you want to stay close to afitos there are many places that will book direct.

Aegean blue is just down the road from the zeys they are lovely apartments with beutiful views of the aegean.

On the back road towards Kalathea about a mile from the zeys is the hotel nostas again you can book direct lovely hotel with indoor and outdoor swimming pool, gym etc

Stamos is a small hotel with a fantastic swimming pool which have familly rooms available double bed in one room and 2 single beds in another, but do check when booking again they will book direct.

Achtis is the larger newer hotel nearer the road great hotel, not seen the rooms but from what i have seen i am sure it is very nice.

Alia, i think i have spelt this correctly is near the stamos i have heard they do family rooms which are nice.

If you need any contact details please let me know and i will try to help.

regards

Phil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login