ammos studios in polychrono

Posted by lucyxx 
July 26, 2007 07:23PM
Hey everyone!
I'm heading out to polychrono on the 9th august. Have never been before so any information would be great! How far is it to Hanioti? Are there any cash points in polychrono? and what is the selection of restaurants like?
I'm staying at the ammos hotel and have read very little about it. Does anyone know what the rooms are like? The pool looks very small in the photos so was wondering if it gets very crowded?

So excited!

Lucy smiling smiley
Re: ammos studios in polychrono
July 27, 2007 11:21AM
Lucy

Hanioti is a 5 minute drive or 30 minute walk from Polichrono. There a cashpoint on the main road by the traficlights and bus shelter.

Polichrono is mainly a couples/family resort iand is fairly quiet and laid back with a variety of restaurants from traditiuonal greek to pizza/pasta to fast food. There's a couple of music bars at each end of the prom, The Tropical or The Laska Bar.

The beach is sand and shingle and is quite narrow but you will always find a space. Seems to be a lack of beds on the beach but in some of the bars on the beach they let you use them for free.

Not stayed at the Ammos so can't help you there.

Regards.

Ian
July 27, 2007 11:37AM
Were are you flying from? Me and my boyfriend are flying out the 9th August from manchester staying in hanioti. Am really excited too!!!! Not long now though!
July 27, 2007 11:42AM
Thank you everyone. That info is really helpful. It sounds lovely. Flying out from Gatwick. Counting down the days.
July 27, 2007 01:14PM
Lucy

I went to Polichrono for the first time seven years ago and have been back every year since. Can't get enough of the place.

I was there in June and am going back again in September. Staying at the Summer Dream Hotel (www.summer-dream.gr), good quality rooms with aircon and they also pick you up from the airport free of charge. BA also fly every day to Thessaloniki so the benefit is that you can have any number of days you want not just 1 or 2 weeks as in a package.

Anyway enjoy your holiday.

Ian
July 28, 2007 05:28PM
If you scroll down the page i posted about the Ammos a week ago.
Lovely people and very clean. Say hello to Christina and Maria,you'll love it.

Rachel.
July 31, 2007 09:18PM
Thank you Rachel. I read your post. It sounds great. Me and my boyfriend are so excited. Only a week to go now. xxxxx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login