must do in halkidiki

must do in halkidiki

Posted by evertonblue 
must do in halkidiki
July 16, 2007 04:41PM
has anyone got any must do's while in halkidiki my girlfriend and i are going 9th aug.

thanks mike
Re: must do in halkidiki
July 16, 2007 04:58PM
Must hammer the Mythos beer!
July 16, 2007 04:59PM
thanks i will do, dnt fink that the girlfriend will be too happy though haha
July 16, 2007 05:29PM
must go for romantic meal and then hammer the mythos yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
July 16, 2007 06:22PM
haha, i fink i mite just do that
July 16, 2007 06:30PM
The ONLY must do thing whilst in Halkidiki is to chill out and enjoy!
July 16, 2007 06:42PM
I agree with all of the above!!!!!!!!!
Chill out,eat,drink,sunbathe,swim(if you're feeling energetic hee smiling smiley hee) & if you really REALLY must do anything else then try the watersports in Hanioti & Kalithea,visit the markets,go to Kalithea clubs & party til 6a.m...............or just hire a car n explore the peninsula & stop off regularly to do a big fat dollop of nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's what holidays are for & you'll come home practicaly horizontal! smiling smiley

smiling smiley
July 16, 2007 07:41PM
Make Love in the beautiful warm sea. That is a must do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 17, 2007 07:12AM
Hi Everton,

I am going with my girlfriend on the 9th also.

Where u staying?
July 17, 2007 09:55AM
I'm also going on the 9th August with my boyfriend! Were staying at the naias in hanioti were is everyone else staying?
July 17, 2007 10:49AM
just chill, eat loads, drink loads, also u should visit khruso beach just up the road from pefkohori its nice and peaceful there, its a little bay with a bar along the front, going back in september i only ever stay in pefkohori have done for the past 18 years (sad i know) but i just love it out there so do my kids.
July 17, 2007 12:36PM
It's a bigggggggggggg must to stay at aeollos aparthotel with themi & rita, best place I've found in the past 18 yrs that will grant you a perfect hols without the worry, going back on sept 20th, anyone else out there then.

If you got kids then Eliza on corner in main road got a activity centre, although be prepared kids won;t eat a great deal, also pauls place in the old town is friendly with good food
July 19, 2007 01:18PM
am stayin in the pella studios, pefkhori (think thatw how you spell it smiling smiley ) cant wait havent got long to go now, and the weather looks like its getting hotter and hotter yay
July 23, 2007 12:22AM
Alright there, evertonblue... I take it your username refers to our beloved blue boys? If that's the case, one must do is to get yourself to Mamos Internet Cafe in Pefkohori and give Mamos some stick as he's a red! He's alright, though.

Other than that, you'll have a great time whatever you get up to. Pefkohori's a great place to stay, but you're walking distance (or a short bus or taxi ride) away from Hanioti if you want things a bit livelier in the evening. I recommend an afternoon out on the boat from Pefkohori that goes over to Neos Marmaras and stops off a couple of times for you to go swimming in the sea and takes in Chrouso beach on the way back.

I also enjoyed wine-tasting (and buying) at Porto Carras over on Sithonia, but that's probably more my personal taste!

Have a great time anyway - we're going back over on September 3rd for a week, can't wait.
July 25, 2007 11:27AM
my boyfriend nearly drowned me having a bit in the very floaty salty sea. but you can find lots of private beaches to go and....... you know!
July 26, 2007 07:45PM
snorkeling and scuba. Also visit Afytos village by night.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login