scuba diving

scuba diving

Posted by pedro 
scuba diving
March 08, 2007 02:58PM
Well thats the winter over.I did some diving as usual in Egypt.Great diving but so crowded.
I'm looking forward to diving with Odyssey dive club again this summer.Small groups,shore and hard boat diving and many new sites to discover.Ideal for families as they finish diving early so no earache for the ones left on the beach or bars.
Hope to see some of you over there.
Pedro
Re: scuba diving
March 16, 2007 03:26PM
Going back to Halkidiki next week for a well earned rest.
odyssey dive club will be open at the end of the month so I'm going to get some diving in before it gets busy and relax on the empty beaches
April 02, 2007 01:41PM
hi! how was your holliday? i'm going to halkidiki at the end of April and i'm wondering how is the weather at this time.
April 03, 2007 11:58AM
In April and May the weather is generaly hot and sunny but it can be chilly at night.Also you can get a couple of days of rain here and there.You shoul go home with a sun tan though
April 03, 2007 02:37PM
Thanks a lot! I believe there is no chance of swiming in the Eagean Sea... sad smiley
April 04, 2007 07:14AM
at the moment it's 14c but by July it goes up to around 28c.By the end of April it will be around 18c so similar to the UK.The water is clear and clean so if you swim in the sea in the UK you can do so here.
April 04, 2007 11:23AM
Hi pedro,

So are located anywhere near Hanioti? Me and my freind are comig out for the last weekend in august and first week of september? What is the weather like then in Halkidiki? Are many of the bars and stuff open and still going at this time of year?

Additionally I dont suppose you would have any info on Boats trips in or around hanioti at that time of year would you?

Thanks, Rose
April 06, 2007 04:17PM
Hi Rose.
You will be coming out at one of the best times of the season.All the bars etc will still be open and busy but not so jammed packed as it is in the high season.
it should be hot 30-35c with little rain.the sea around 28c.
We are located about 15 mins from Hanioti.
We do run snorkeling trips along the coast and sometimes to Kelifos Island.Have a look at www.odysseydive.com or email info@odysseydive.com and mention Roy.
If you don't want to snorkel you can just swim and sunbathe.
Hope it helps
Roy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login