Any nice cocktail bars in hanioti?

Posted by Mia 
Mia
July 10, 2006 05:43PM
Can anybody tell me if there are any nice cocktail bars in Hanioti? Any music bars? Thanks!
Re: Any nice cocktail bars in hanioti?
July 11, 2006 12:52PM

Long Island cocktail bar was the best for cocktails in the square.. try the Wobbler!
Also the Sunshine bar was quite lively and I think they did cocktails an all.

Most places do cocktails though.
jennie
July 11, 2006 01:58PM
We liked Kelfos thats in the main square and is a cocktail and music bar.
July 11, 2006 02:27PM
There are quite a few good cocktail bars, personally my favourite is Kelfos. Try the Pink Thong it is gorgeous, they have a large selection of cocktails and will even make up a cocktail of your choice if you want to try something different. Good music and friendly people!
July 13, 2006 02:38PM
hi
Try the CENTRAL CAFE in the square -prime position, relaxed atmosphere-although it is not a cocktail bar-one of the owners THANASIS , had the extremley busy and very popular KISS BAR in hanioti- for many yearsi it will be no problem for him to make you a cocktail from a wide selection-he will also make up your own choice.Thanasis and MENIA are great people and nothing is too much trouble all you have to do is ask.!!hope you give them a try-you will not be dissapointed. enjoy your holls!!!
take care. sherrilyn, steve.
July 24, 2006 08:31PM
HI

Also try Billy's Bar just off the square - it looks quite low key but it is lovely, and the drinks are ace (good measures too!).

For somewhere more lively, try the one opposite the German bar on the corner, again just off the square, sorry I can't remember the name but it is really nice.

Rachael
Toni
July 25, 2006 07:48AM
Not sure what the name is but the best coctail bar is next to Roma Pizza just off the square its quite near the indian.
July 26, 2006 09:29PM
My favourite cocktail was the "Frozen Black Irish" served in "Love Street" sport bar right on the square. Vodka, Kaluha, Bailleys, doulbe cream and ice cream!!!! Mmmmmmm fantastic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login