SIMM cards

SIMM cards

Posted by Phil Evans 
SIMM cards
May 30, 2006 06:26PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase a Simm card for a Greek Mobile Phone network, I'm going to Polichrono (for the tenth time) and would like to know if there is anywhere near polichrono where I can do so, previously I've used U.K systems but they work out rather expensive.
Would appreciate anyone help and if you're in the Nemo Bar/cafe between 29 June And 14 July there's a drink in it for you. Phil........
P.S..See you soon Vasiliki, Vasilis, Virko, Demitrios and the family.
Re: SIMM cards
May 30, 2006 07:29PM
hi,
there is a vodafone store in peffkori you might like to try there. best wishes steve
May 30, 2006 08:05PM
We got a good deal in Kassandreia town. There is a Vodaphone shop there. We keep the number, and we can top up in the UK too, so it makes it easy to not run out of credit and lose that number.

Jane
May 30, 2006 08:16PM
you can buy Greek sim cards at most supermarkets,i tried a Vodafone one in mine last year & it wouldn't work but there are others available,might be worth trying a friends card in your phone when you get over there so you know which to buy & also get someone to do it for you as obviously the instructions are just in Greek.x

smiling smiley
May 30, 2006 09:12PM
Re Kerrys comments. Although I speak Greek (a bit !) I got a friend to set mine up so it comes up with English instructions. Much easier ! Vodaphone worked for me in my Motorola, and then I changed to a Razor and it still works. I also wanted to be able to text in Greek and had it "flashed" here in the UK so I can text in Greek whilst on either SIM card, but instructions still appear in English.

See you soon Kerry !!!!
May 31, 2006 10:28AM
You can do mine for me then Jane haha Had a nokia last year,Motorola this year!See ya soon,only 2 weeks to go!x

smiling smiley
June 02, 2006 05:54PM
Thanks for the replies, it seems the best thing to do is get a local person you know, to get one that works, well Vasilis I'll see you in three and a half weeks.
Phil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login