Hanioti

Hanioti

Posted by vicki 
vicki
Hanioti
April 09, 2002 06:43PM
I am going to hanioti palace hotel in june with my two young sons,anyone know what its like?also will i be able to change currency there ok without having to travel miles and is it just euro`s travellers cheques or sterling or which is best?
emma
Re: Hanioti
April 15, 2002 07:32PM
im going to hanoiti and wondered what the natasha studio apartments are like? i got a really good deal for july but im suspicious!!
thanks, emma
John
April 29, 2002 05:39PM
Ther are many places to change money.if your sons are over 8 they can try diving.Check out www.odysseydive.com
Reena
July 13, 2002 03:43PM
Snap!
I got an ace deal for Natasha Aptmnts too, for September, but I can't find too much out...please, please can you let me know what they were like when you get back? Hope you have a fab time.
I've been to Hanioti before and know it's ace but it would great to know if our crashing out pad wasn't noisy/messy etc...
Vicky
August 07, 2002 04:00PM
hi
just to reassure anyone who is going to the natasha appts in Hanioti.
we stayed there early last sept they are very nice appts. Hanioti is lovely, well laid out, pretty and quite relaxed. The apartments are clean, quite big, new-ish, 5 mins from beach and 2 mins from main square. hope this helps -have a good time.
KJC
August 08, 2002 07:38AM
The Hanioti Palace Hotel is lively. I know because on our way into town we had to walk right past it! Don't know what the rooms are like but we always used to say: wish we were staying there - nice and big with nice pool.

It is literally a 1 minute walk into town where you can change money (try the 'Golden Art' shop which sell jewellery as that's where I changed mine. For a 100 euro cheque, I got 97 euro's back.) The shop is in the main square next to the italian restaurant - you can't miss it!

Have a good time.
Sarah
August 09, 2002 05:39PM
I was wondering what the natasha apts in Hanioti were like . I will be staying there at the end of August , but i can't find much information about them or where abouts in Hanioti they are . If you can help , i would be very grateful ! Thank You . Sarah x
kim
August 25, 2002 08:52PM
Hi there my boyfriend and I are going to visit Halkidiki in the middle of sept for 2 weeks, we wondered if anyone has stayed at the Calypso hotel or is anyone going there? wondered what the weather is like at this time of the season? any info would be good thanx.
jade
Re: Hanioti village hotel
September 02, 2002 05:20PM
Has anyone stayed at this small hotel? If yes whats it like pls reply. Also is there any shops/nightlife what so ever @ Hanioti?
Anita
Re: Bella Grecia Studios
September 03, 2002 12:31PM
Me and my boyfriend are visiting Hanioti for the first time. We are going in two days time and are staying at the Bella Grecia studios, through Libra.

I have not been able to find any information about these studios, does anyone know anything about them. Also what is the weather normally like in September.

I have read all of your comments about the resort and it sounds just perfect but to my mind at rest if anyone knows anything about these studios I would be most grateful.

Many Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login