Wedding in Hanioti

Wedding in Hanioti

Posted by Vicky 
Vicky
Wedding in Hanioti
April 17, 2006 01:41PM
Hi Everyone

We are due to get married this September in Hanioti and just wondered if anyone has used the hairdresser's, photographers and florists etc in the area and do you have ideas on costs?

I have booked through First Choice and although we have been to Hanioti before we have never needed to use these services.

We would also be grateful if anyone had any suggestions for somewhere really nice for everyone to have a mini reception afterwards, for approx 10 people.

Many Thanks

Vicky & Alex
Anastasia
Re: Wedding in Hanioti
April 17, 2006 02:07PM
Vicky and Alex good afternoon!

Hanioti is a very nice place indeed, and since you have been here before, you already know that September is one of the most peaceful months. It is still warm in September , the sea is very clear, and it is not so crowded in the streets of Hanioti.
Since you are getting married you have to pay for all these costs.
A hairdresser charges around 150 euros ( it includes 3-4 trials ), the photographer charges according to the number of the photos, the size of them and the d.v.d.( aprox 2 euros/photo, middle size, aprox 10 euros/photo as poster, aprox 13 euros for the dvd. )
If you wish to have a bouquet of roses it will cost you aprox 40 -50 euros ( decorated accordingly ).
Anyway, since you have booked through FCH, they will get you in touch with all the above, florist, photographer, hairdresser, make-up artist , because they co-operate .
Where have you booked in Hanioti ? It depends on the hotel for the reception. There are hotels with nice surroundings, swimming-pool and gardens for a summer reception.
I would suggest to visit some of them. Lesse hotel is one of them with very nice open area. Pella hotel also has a nice open area.
Think about it after you visit them and have a look.

Regards,
Anastasia
alex
April 17, 2006 02:54PM
Thanks Anatasia

This will be our third visit to Hanioti we are booked to stay at the Macedonian Sky. It works out great for ourselves. not too far from the Amethestos or the town square. we will be a little stuck on where to have a bite to eat in the evening as there are a few places that we really like, Gusto's, the Tropical and the Amethestos were our favourites but there are still anumber of places we have yet to try. maybe after visiting Hanioti for the next 10 yrs we will be even more confused as to where to go as every where is great in it's own way, all depends on which side of bed you get out of in the morning.

cheers

(Vicky's lesser half)
Alistair
joanne
April 17, 2006 07:21PM

Yes September will be a lovely time in Hanioti. The weather will be just right. Can I suggest a restaurant called The old Tavern for your reception, we had a wonderful time there last year. It is run by an English lady and her Greek husband. So she will have an idea of the kind of thing you want. Her name is Amanda you can contact her on this sight.
I hope you have a lovely day and congratulations

best wishes Joanne
April 20, 2006 09:45AM
If you are looking for a garnden area try the Angelo, it is in a lovely setting.
alex
April 20, 2006 03:42PM
Cheers for the Info guys.. Stayed at the Angelo a couple of seasons ago and yeh the gardens are great.. once Vicky got settled it was murder tryin to get her away from those hammocks.. Will definately be in the Old Tavern for a few breakfasts.. We'll have a few other family members stayin in the area at other apts so we'll be showin them why we always want to come back to Hanioti.. All info is greatly appreciated.. cheers again.
Amanda
April 21, 2006 06:14PM
We will look forward to seeing you !!

I am currently sorting some wedding info for some people so if you are interested in a reception in the Old Tavern, please email me on dimitrios_amanda@hotmail.com and I will be happy to help!

Thanks
Amanda
Manc lass
June 10, 2006 01:55PM
We just returned from hanioti on Thursday (8/6/06) hence Halkidiki forum for the post holiday blues.
Whilst we were there we saw a wedding party of about twenty five people in the sunshine bar, just off the main square and they all looked like they were having a good time before heading off for photos in the square and the beach.

We have stayed at the Lesse hotel the last two years and they have a lovely eating area near their beautiful pool area and in September it will probably be mainly adults only staying there as kids are back in school.

You can check out the Lesse via firstchoice.co.uk accom number 4385 or their own web site which is www Lesse.gr

Whatever you do hope its a great day for you.

Bye!
Julia First Choice wedding co-ord
August 29, 2006 01:32PM
Hi Vicky

My name is Julia and I am your wedding co-ordinator on behalf of First Choice. I will meet you on Friday 01.09.06 at the pool bar in the Macedonian Sky at 13.00.

Please do not worry about the arrangements for your special day as I will bring with me all the information about wedding extras such as hairdresser, reception,( Amethystos very good) a variety of menus available included in the cost,decoration and champagne for all.

I can also offer you a wide range of photography packages and flowers etc, so please relax and enjoy your flight leave all the stress to me!

I look forward to meeting you both.

Kindest regards
Julia

August 29, 2006 02:02PM
Hi Julia

Thanks so much for getting in contact......can't wait to get until Thursday!!!

We know the Amethystos well as we have spent many a night/day in there.

We will look forward to seeing you on Friday then.

Vicky

PS You haven't been given a date yet have you.....its just the family keep asking and to be honest i'd love to know too!!

Thanks again
xx
Ksenia
June 21, 2013 08:57PM
Hi!
My name is Ksenia and i am getting married next summer, hopefully at Halkidiki Hanioti. I really need help with planning such things as a good hairdresser, photographer etc.
Can you help me out with that?
Best regards from Sweden!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login