Please remember the animals of Greece this year

Please remember the animals of Greece this year

Posted by Jane 
jeff fourkas mad dog man
Re: Please remember the animals of Greece this year
April 12, 2006 01:49PM
Gives Jane a standing ovation

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap(cla)(clap)(clap)(clap)
JANE
April 12, 2006 02:34PM
Now Jeff Fourkas Mad Dog Man, how do I take that comment? !
jaq
April 12, 2006 08:19PM
yes jane you have put it into perpsective,i was in tears reading the paper yesterday about what somebody did to a terrier over here,what must be going on in these peoples heads when they are hurting an animal,!i really hope this stops over there real soon and maybe il think again about going there,because it does look lovelywhats the best part to go to for a peaceful time but enough tavernas and bars to see you through the week?we are 2 in our late 40s who like a peaceful day on beach,a nice pleasant eve ,no clubbing,and a quiet nites sleep,not asking 4 much is is!look forward to hearing from you or any1 with any info.
Jane
April 13, 2006 07:40AM
Jaq, see my email sent to you direct for infom.
jeff fourkas mad dog man
April 14, 2006 10:41PM
hi jane

please take that ovation as a appreciation to your words and actions

it was done in the best possible taste

xx

Jeff
jANE
April 15, 2006 05:30PM
Jeff, thank you ! Are you going this year, forgot what you said. 9 weeks, and I will be there ! Can't wait.
jeff fourkas mad dog man
April 16, 2006 04:07AM
hi jane

unfortunatly we are not able to make it this year as we have just had a little boy and feel its too early to fly him out plus its not cheap rearing a young un lol
but we WILL be in fourka / hanioti / polichrono definitly next year around aug /sept time.

just wish we could go this year as we miss greece very much
April 24, 2006 02:34PM
Hello

has anybody of you information about Mrs. Ioanna Garagouni from greece (e-mail ?) ?
This woman makes big problems in this time.
At the beginn of april an animal transport from Corfu to Düsseldorf (Germany) was stopped in Italy.
They say, that this transport was cruelty to animals. But this is only propaganda from the Italian animal-shelter in Padua (i think it is "ENPA" , the name of this organisation ).
I know the organisation who wanted to take the dogs from greece to germany, and the woman from there in Düsseldorf told me, that all this dogs would have a nice place in Germany.
Please contact me too, if you have information about ENPA.
They also brought a film in italian-TV about this, there i only saw a lot of happy, quickly dogs, no sick, no hurt dogs and so.

I have an e-mail from Mrs. Garagouni (but in this mail is no adress from her), she wants to take this dogs back to greece !!!!!! How can anybody who likes dogs do this ? in this e-mail Mrs. Garagouni also tells, that every year about 10.000 dogs were taken from greece to middle of europe... When this ist true, (i dont think that 10.000 are leaving greece), what goes on in greece, i thought greece has no problems with the stray-dogs ? Greece hast got million of Euro for kastration, build of animal-shelters and so on.
Where do the dogs come from, when greece has no problems with stray-dogs ?

here you can read also in english something about Mrs. Garagouni : [www.archenoah-kreta.com]

Please help

Peter
alex paredes
August 27, 2015 01:16PM
hello stranger drop me an email smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login