Things to do in Kriopigi ...

Posted by Cesca 
Cesca
May 12, 2014 04:31PM
hi!
Me and my partner are going to kriopigi august 2014 for our honey moon.
ive been looking at REP's tours and packages but theyre so expensive,
is there any where in kriopigi that does excursions/ tours ??
Is there anywhere in kriopigi that does QuadBike Hire?? If not where is the nearest place please?

Thankyooou!!
xx
Re: Things to do in Kriopigi ...
May 13, 2014 05:35PM
have a look at Bubble Adventures facebook page.It is a company run by a girl called Karla and organises diving and snorkeling trips to some spectacular remote beaches
Halkidiki Lover
May 14, 2014 08:45AM
Cesca
hi!
Is there anywhere in kriopigi that does QuadBike Hire?? If not where is the nearest place please?

Thankyooou!!
xx

QuadBike, that's Latin for Death Trap
May 15, 2014 03:41PM
I wouldn`t hire a quad bike unless you`re carrying an organ donor card !! There are local agencies that can arrange tours and excursions, if you want to go SCUBA diving, try Triton Dive Club, they`ll pick you up and take you to their dive base and take you back afterwards, there`s the boat trip to Mount Athos, 4wheel drive "Adventure", trips to Thessaloniki, Alexander the Great`s burial site, The Cataract at Edessa. Hire a car, have a do it yourself adventure, you can hardly get lost on the peninsula, there`s only one "main-road", that goes round it
Halkidiki Lover
May 16, 2014 07:22AM
davidpeterwoodhead
Alexander the Great`s burial site

I think you mean Philip II of Macedonia (Vergina)

[en.wikipedia.org]

Nobody can say with certainty the location of the burial place of Alexander the Great.

[en.wikipedia.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login