Summer 2014

Summer 2014

Posted by Katerina&Zoe 
Summer 2014
November 19, 2013 10:58AM
I know its a few months away yet but we are planning to come to Hanioti next year for around 6 months (May-October)

Can anyone advise on apartments which are available to rent for this period? (ideally with wifi)

Also the best way to find employment ideally in a hotel as receptionist but would consider bar/waitressing.

We are both in out mid 30's and have admin, reception, bar and waitressing experience. Is it better to look for employment once we are there or are opportunities limited?

Thanks in advance

Zoe & Katerina x
Hellenic Living
Re: Summer 2014
January 01, 2014 05:54PM
Hi!
Hanioti is great place, very popular and attractive.
I think if you are looking for an apartment to rent for all summer season you should look also in Pefkohori
or Polihrono, which are both very close to Hanioti and you maybe find better offers there.
February 10, 2014 10:24AM
Are you interested in working as an animator in Halkidiki Greece during the summer season of 2014?
We are looking for English, German and Russian speakers. It is not necessary to have any professional knowledge about the job as training will be given. You only need to be open minded, friendly and enjoy working with people.
You will earn between 400-700 Euro per month, receive free accommodation food and drink.
If you would like to work where people have their holidays send your CV/application to lionsentertainment@hotmail.com
Emis Abdiaj
March 12, 2014 08:41PM
Hi , my name is Emis Abdiaj , I am interested to work as a waiter, I have 5 years that I work as a waiter in an restaurant, as a first waiter , I am ready to work in anytime , also overtime too. I speak very well english, in Greek I'm medium or little more. I want to work out of my state , to see the world , a different peoples , to learn different leanguages , to meet people posh. this is my number +355 69 52 56 550, you can call me anytime.

Regards

Emis Abdiaj
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login