HANIOTI / BELLA GRECIA HOTEL

Posted by Adrian Foad 
Adrian Foad
April 20, 2013 11:13AM
Hi,

Have always stayed in pefkohri in the past, can anyone tell me how far hanioti town centre is from this hotel in terms of walking, also please advise approx taxi prices to hanoti town centre and from the hotel to pefkohri.

also any other info / advice with regards to this hotel things close by etc would be appreciated. smileys with beer
Re: HANIOTI / BELLA GRECIA HOTEL
April 20, 2013 11:47AM
I would say about 1mile to centre about 15 mins walk, Taxis ok when you can get one busy at weekends. You could try in the village possable a better option as you then can strole done at will. My view othere's my be better informed about distance, still a good place to holiday be there in June.
Adrian Foad
April 20, 2013 12:12PM
Thanks for the info, on holiday reviews i have read online the walk from hotel to hanioti some say 15 mins other say 50 mins 15 is fine for me not 50 mins. would rather stay in pefkohri but this is the cheapest deal i can find! where are you staying in June?
April 21, 2013 06:25AM
We are in Hanioti at the Reniassance, if you fancy Pefkohri try the anna maria hotel good price and last year they picked you up and took back to airport included in the price well worth looking at. If Manchester is a flight option easy jet do flights on Monday and Fridays best of luck we love Halkidiki .
Adrian Foad
April 21, 2013 01:08PM
does anyone know approx cost of taxi into hanioti from hotel and also pefkohri?
April 21, 2013 08:22PM
From Hanioti to Pefkohori it is about 5 Euros no more than 6 Euros.
April 23, 2013 11:03AM
Bella Grecia is about ten-fifteen minutes walk (depends how fast you walk) from the centre of Hanioti, if you use the main road you are likely to be injured ..it`s a very fast road, better to cross it and use the narrow and thus slower road between beach and main road, or walk on the beach. Have a look on Google Earth...you won`t get "street view" but it`ll give you a good idea just how far it is.
April 30, 2013 12:31PM
As David said it is about 15mins and makes a lovely stroll before finding someplace to eat in the evening. I always stayed in Pefkohori in the past but for the few years have stayed at Bella Grecia. Panos the owner is a great guy and will look after you during your holiday. They have a website www.bella-grecia.gr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/04/2013 12:33PM by Metaxa357.
joe l
February 22, 2014 12:58PM
Stayed at the Bella Gracia last year, very good hotel, quiet but good, clean and excellent wi-fi . Panos is a great fella. If you cross the main road into the side street it brings you to the old main road, it is about ten fifteen minutes walk, its got all the big beach side villas on the way, very good to see.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login