Map of Polichrono ???

Map of Polichrono ???confused smiley

Posted by Reepicheep 
Reepicheep
Map of Polichrono ???confused smiley
January 30, 2009 08:13AM
I'm off to Polichrono in May 2009. Does anyone know of a download-able street map showing hotel / restaurant / bar locations of Polichrono? I've searched through Google but I'm having no luck.

Cheers!
ian
Re: Map of Polichrono ???confused smiley
February 04, 2009 01:45PM
try the web site mypolichrono.com you my get a street map of that web site good look
Reepicheep
February 09, 2009 10:31AM
I've tried that website in the past, but it doesn't give an actual map, just an aerial view, which doesn't show what I'm after. Thanks though!
February 13, 2009 12:49PM
Reepicheep

Most of the restaurants and bars are on the seafront but there are plenty up the sidestreets. Polichrono is not that big and you should be able to discover them. If you get lost then just head downhil, towards the seafronyt and start again.
Louise
March 25, 2009 10:53AM
Hiya,

Street maps for the villages don't exists, as most of the streets have no name! However we needed one for a brochure we produced of our appartment there (available to rent - 2 beds, fully aircon, cheap rates!) and my dad spent 2 days walking around Polichrono and produced one!

Email me and I'd be happy to send it to you - there area few landmarks on, but if you tell me which hotels & bars you're looking for I'll mark them on for you...

L
Louise
March 25, 2009 11:43AM
sorry - forgot my email!

luchie101@hotmail.com
paul kos
April 03, 2009 03:42PM
Hi Just booked to go to Polichrono, any information you have would be helpful, as I like to do my homework before I go on the places I visit
April 05, 2009 12:44PM
Paul

Polichrono is a quiet laid back resort.

There's a musoc bar at either end of the half mile beach. Laska bar has Sky Spoorts, karaoke, live music. Tropicla is a music bar with a dance floor.

In betwenn the bars, along the front, theres a mixture of restaurants from Greek to pizza/pasta to fast food, so you should find something to your liking. Also go up the sidestreets as there are plenty more there.

Beach is sand/shingle which gently slopes into the sea. Plenty of beds available, some free, some 4/5 euros a day.

When are you going and where are you stayin?

Regards.

Ian
Halkidiki expereince
April 07, 2009 06:55PM
hi there, contact me when you get here. info@halkidikiexperience.gr i have done street maps this year of polichrono hanioti and pefkhori.

thanks

darren
STEVE PERRINS
May 21, 2009 12:05PM
Darren,

I am off to Halkidiki early August and I am looking for an activity to do with my son, aged 14. Can you suggest something please

Thanks

Steve
Stephen Perrins
May 21, 2009 12:07PM
Louise,

Can you send me one as well please, Email is gabbyperrins@aol.com

Thanks

Steve
Stew and Jo
June 14, 2009 10:39AM
HI Ian,

Getting married in August this year and have been looking at Halkidiki, especially Polichrono for our honemoon destination. We like the look of the Ammos Apts & Studios and have read a few reviews and like what we have read so far but havent booked it yet.

We both normally go to Crete and have been there twice in the last two years. We both love the way of life, laid back, tavernas, nice weather and friendly people and were wondering if Polichrono was any different? Does this resort offer enough for a two week holiday as we went to Elounda in 2007 and although fell in love with it felt that the place itself was too small for a two week holiday as we did pretty much everything within a week.

Would Polichrono be ideal for what we want out of a holiday? We like to chill out in the day by the pool but also like to have places locally to eat and a supermarket. We like to go out every night for a few drinks and a meal.

If anyone could help us out or give us a bit of feedback on the resort or the apartments, that would be great. Looking at booking a holiday within the next few days.

Cheers,

Stew and Jo
June 16, 2009 06:36PM
Hi to all,

The pdf of halkidiki magazine is ready so if you want a copy before you get to greece then drop me a line with your email address

info@halkidikiexperience.gr
Joanne Fairhurst
September 14, 2013 07:54AM
Hi

I know this is years after your original post but just wondered if u could help me , I bought a necklace from policrono 9 years ago from a small jewellery shop and sadly I have just lost it sad smiley I am trying to find out what the jewellery shop was called although it was only a small one and I don't know if it will even still be there, it was down a side street down from a large leather jacket shop on a round about ( I think !).
I cannot find a street map for this village and sadly cannot remember the name of the shop x
I know this is really a Radom text as a long time after the post that you put on here but I am trying everything to find the shop, next move it to go out there as necklace was very sentimental x
I would be happy if u could help at all x
Thank u
Joanne Fairhurst
X
Joanne Fairhurst
September 14, 2013 07:58AM
Original message was for Louise but if anyone could help I would be very grateful
Thank u
Joanne
Xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login