kassandra town hall

kassandra town hall

Posted by marie h 
kassandra town hall
January 25, 2011 02:21PM
Please help, just found out that we now have to get married at kassandra town instead of hanioti but can't find any pics, please email to scott.halls@blueyonder.co.uk if anyone can help
Cath
Re: kassandra town hall
February 14, 2011 10:45PM
Hi,

We're also getting married at Kassandra Town hall this year. Not really seen any pics but apparently it is a stone built building and holds 25-30 people and has a little courtyeard and steps so it is lovely for pics. Cant find any piccies online at all..... Im going to contact our wedding planner at the hotel and see if she can send me some.
February 17, 2011 10:17PM
Hi Cath

If you google Kassandra Town Hall and click onto images, there's a picture (not great but gives an idea) of the Town Hall.

Regards

ShirlsandBaz
February 22, 2011 10:47AM
Hi cath

When r u getting married, the few pics i have seen r beautiful
Cath
May 08, 2011 05:14PM
Hi Marie,

Only just seen this post! Oops...

We're getting married on 3rd June 2011 as Kassandria Town Hall. I have all the images now from the wedding planner at Sani resort and it looks lovely!!!! Very excited!

If you need pics sending through drop me a message.

xxx
SarahM n Matthew
August 28, 2011 12:33PM
Hi ladies,

We're planning to get married at Kassandra Town Hall Spring 2012 - do you have any pics you could kindly send me? Thanks greatly in advance!! my email is: saremayn@yahoo.co.uk

Sarah xx

Also, p.s. - what were your weddings like?!
JULIA
September 13, 2011 07:20PM
Dear Sarah,

My husband is a photographer here in Kassandria, Halkidiki. If you require any information on photography we can help. My husband has worked with english couples for many years now. I also worked as a wedding rep and can give you any information you may require.

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Julia
far
September 15, 2011 02:02PM
Hi Sarah

I have just emailed you some pictures of Kassandra Town Hall, I am getting married at the Oceania Club in 2014 and had them emailed to me

Regards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2012 08:46AM by Nikos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login